Love List

Remove this Banner Ad

After all the feel good stories in the papers about Petrie, Smith, and Harris....although I couldn't help noticing some more Chip Le Grand hyperbole "(North vs Essendon) has the potential to sink or salvage the short-term future of your injury and debt-ridden club"....um, just a tip Chip, North have been fighting against the odds for most of our history, if we lose tonight, it isn't going to make a hell of a lot of difference to us in the whole scheme of things.....but I digress, this story from Martin Flanigan in the Age is worth reading. Here's the website:
http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/2001/03/30/FFXBOGVDVKC.html

And Chip, you should read it too. And USC. And Patrick. Mike Sheahan though, you don't have to read it because you're forgiven....for the time being.....

The Flanagan article is sensational but then it is from someone who does have a genuine warmth for the game and respect of its history.

Obviously Martin Flanagan has got out to Arden Street and made the effort to have a chat with the real people involved face to face.

USC can't get her fat arse out of the chair so therfore resorts to one or two phone calls to "sources" and then throws in a stack of "allegedlies", "it is believeds" and "it is undertsoods" and then calls it research and thinks she's a journo!!

Originally posted by Rooboy 96:
Shinners... forgiven you must be joking...

Um, I did also write, "for the time being".....

ok, ok....I'm getting soft......sheeesh......what do you want me to do...join Essendon, put on the number 5 jumper...prance around like a fancy dan....?????

[This message has been edited by Shinboners (edited 30 March 2001).]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back