FTA-TV Lovecraft Country

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone still watching this or is it just me?
I stopped at Episode 2.

I read some reviews/ summaries of episodes afterwards and I couldn't figure out if it was episodic or there's an ongoing narrative? Might pick it up again.

Felt weird after watching Watchmen. Covers a lot of the same ground re: race relations.

I stopped at Episode 2.

I read some reviews/ summaries of episodes afterwards and I couldn't figure out if it was episodic or there's an ongoing narrative? Might pick it up again.

Felt weird after watching Watchmen. Covers a lot of the same ground re: race relations.
Yeah I wasn't sure either. It seemed episodic for a bit but has now become an ongoing narrative again.

******* weird though. Can't decide whether I like it or not. Still.

I'm kinda surprised that this wasn't more well-liked around these parts. Having said that, I'm 50-50 on it as well. It was definitely a mind-trip, that's for sure.

I really liked the way this was made & acted.

I kinda compare it to something like 'Legion', which I just couldn't get through for more than 1 season. As tough as it was to get a read on, I actually felt it was fine through about 4 or 5 episodes. If this had been a British series, it definitely would have stopped at 6. While there wasn't necessarily filler episodes per se, 10 episodes just felt too much to take in for what they were trying to achieve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back