Low doc housing loans

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
hi all,

A few years ago low doc loans were fairly prevalent. You could do an 80% LVR with not too many problems. In this post GFC world though over the last few years there's been a bit of a credit squeeze and they gradually disappeared from the market.

However on the radio the other day I heard some firm advertising that they do - amongst other things - low doc loans. Are they coming back into favour a bit recently? It's been a while since I've had a loan of any sort at all so I guess I haven't been paying attention but I wouldn't mind potentially getting a small loan to work on an investment property for a bit of fun. Can anyone shed light on the current low doc landscape?

hi all,

A few years ago low doc loans were fairly prevalent. You could do an 80% LVR with not too many problems. In this post GFC world though over the last few years there's been a bit of a credit squeeze and they gradually disappeared from the market.

However on the radio the other day I heard some firm advertising that they do - amongst other things - low doc loans. Are they coming back into favour a bit recently? It's been a while since I've had a loan of any sort at all so I guess I haven't been paying attention but I wouldn't mind potentially getting a small loan to work on an investment property for a bit of fun. Can anyone shed light on the current low doc landscape?

Pepper and Liberty do them currently I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back