carb70

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tampa Bay, Liverpool
There is a topic on the main board, started by QT stating the Crows supporters are the most loyal supporters. I think its up to us Port supporters to let the others know that this is not the case. I just can't beieve how stupid these Crows people are. They think the whole world revolves around their stupid team.

Carb,

Let them think what they will, because we KNOW what we know

------------------
Chris

(Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)

Wel I've posted a reply that blows the loyalty argument out of the water, but of course the Crows attendances will be higher than ours on average. All of us know or should know Port have just 40% of the market here and regardless of "loyalty" we have to work a damn sight harder than the Crows to convert that potential market into attendances.
I am looking at the year book as I write this and I'm heartened to see the moves Port have taken on pricing and marketing which I and I suppose many others have been beating them up about over the year. At just $121 for 11 games and payment options there is no reason why our traditional supporter base could not sign up. I still have a question over their Country option which has been put together terribly but the other options are a good start.
AS supporters we have just got to forgoe any hint of arrogance and just try to talk up going to the games. This is a change in culture for some of us who might be used to Port being simply the best but we've all got to do our bit. There must be a lot of Port "supporters" out there who are not going. It's up to us to help get them there.
Mudhole

Originally posted by kymhodgemansmo:
Pot calling the kettle black numbnuts.

Maybe should should find all the quotes I have made about other teams. I always give credit where credit is due. Using just one example make you look like a fool. Have you ever considered becoming a journalist.

It is a bit hard to swallow having a team who has only existed for 10 seasons and has never truly experienced any lows, never stood out rattling tins, claiming to be loyal.

Let's see how loyal they are after extended stay's at the bottom of the ladder.

------------------
This is a hallucination and these faces are in a dream. A computer generated environment; a fantasy island you can do anything and not have to face the consequences.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back