Dan Cooper

Victory Salute
Sep 26, 2013
Red Corner
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boxing
Browne vs Martel - this Sunday morning - FREE on FOXTEL.

Probably start around 7am? But be careful - it's in England and could start earlier?

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lucas was ended by Gallen last night in under 120 seconds.

Also, he was pictured pigging on what looked like a sausage roll just before the fight to add to the disgrace. He doesn't look quite as buff as he did a few years ago either.

Nickos66

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Did lol when I saw this before last nights fight.

Either he thought he knew something we didn't, or he gave 0 f#$%s.

1619059094649.png

So uhhh... any explanation as to how tf that happened? Particularly after Mark Hunt went to decision with him?

Engimal v3

Oppa gangnam style
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tasmania
Browne taking the piss a bit. I don't think he dived, but didn't seem to give a fu** about winning from the start.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Browne taking the piss a bit. I don't think he dived, but didn't seem to give a fu** about winning from the start.
Agree, Browne wouldn't have dived or thrown his fight. I haven't found any video yet of how Gallen started in the first few seconds but I'm thinking he might have caught a dusty Browne off guard. I've seen a couple of fights where one comes out hard, expending all their energy in the first round with the intention of taking their opponent out early. It's either because they're scared, not very experienced, know they won't last the distance or because they've never fought like that before and their opponent won't be expecting it, it's tactical.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Who's Gallen training under, does anybody here know? One of Barry Michael's fighters, first or second fight I think but can't remember his name, totally destroyed a really experienced boxer in under 45 seconds iirc, Sydney. Barry's guy was really relaxed, nobody was expecting the explosion that was too fast, too hard and then it was over.

I blamed sneaky Barry for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad