Lucas ''Big Daddy" Browne heading for title shot

Remove this Banner Ad

Browne vs Martel - this Sunday morning - FREE on FOXTEL.

Probably start around 7am? But be careful - it's in England and could start earlier?

Browne & Martel in the ring now. Hopefully Browne can get this done and bring home the Commonwealth heavyweight title.

Browne desperately needs to finish this before the cut finishes him. It's not going to hold together for 12 rounds.

Browne taking the piss a bit. I don't think he dived, but didn't seem to give a fu** about winning from the start.

Agree, Browne wouldn't have dived or thrown his fight. I haven't found any video yet of how Gallen started in the first few seconds but I'm thinking he might have caught a dusty Browne off guard. I've seen a couple of fights where one comes out hard, expending all their energy in the first round with the intention of taking their opponent out early. It's either because they're scared, not very experienced, know they won't last the distance or because they've never fought like that before and their opponent won't be expecting it, it's tactical.

Who's Gallen training under, does anybody here know? One of Barry Michael's fighters, first or second fight I think but can't remember his name, totally destroyed a really experienced boxer in under 45 seconds iirc, Sydney. Barry's guy was really relaxed, nobody was expecting the explosion that was too fast, too hard and then it was over.

I blamed sneaky Barry for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back