Society/Culture Lucky life changing events in your life.

Remove this Banner Ad

sdfc

Premiership Player
Feb 15, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swans
It's Christmas night, I'm pretty pissed and thinking about how the hell I got here. It sounds poxy and I won't go into specifics but, apart from being born in Australia, for me it's meeting my wife at the pub when neither of us should have been there.

Why should you of not been there?
Because I had a massive hangover and the thing I most wanted to do in the world was to stay home. A couple of mates basically forced their way in, forced a couple of drinks on me and talked me into going to the pub.

This isn't actually about me, that's why I kept it short.

That gerbil said it was 18 years old!

I was referring to the age of the "cabin boy" on your super yacht.

However, I do believe your account of events about "accidently" spilling your "medication" on his buttocks, and then cleaning up your mess via "nasal insufflation". :thumbsu:

Others may not be so understanding (so keep those moderators in line!)

Not me, but my brother had a job interview and didn't catch his usual train to work that day. The date was July 7 2005 in London.

I grew up in the Blue Mountain. My dad used to catch the train to Sydney for work. On the 18th of January 1977 he missed his usual train which ended up being crushed at Granville. He used to sit in the carriage which bore the brunt of the impact.

A girl I worked with a few years back was supposed to be on the Malaysian Airline flight that was shot down in Ukraine. She swapped the flight to the same flight a week later around a month out due to some work commitments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's Christmas night, I'm pretty pissed and thinking about how the hell I got here. It sounds poxy and I won't go into specifics but, apart from being born in Australia, for me it's meeting my wife at the pub when neither of us should have been there.
Much the same with me...late 1983 went to Seagulls Leagues club on the Gold Coast and met my future wife, I wanted to go elsewhere but a few mates out voted me. It worked out OK we had 2 children were married for 34 years, have now gone our separate ways.

Sliding doors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back