Luke Ablett

Remove this Banner Ad

He is definitely balding! Look at Gary Ablett Jnr, you can see a bald patch at the back! It's family genetics... funny.

GO NOGGY!

I remember watching that! I think it was when he kicked that miracle against the Demons at Manuka Oval? So cute!

And I was reading an article that was about Noggy and he says his girlfriend is really smart. She studies Cosmo Engines at Uni (i think you need like at least a 99 UAI to study). And he says during his spare time, he would go to concerts with Amon, Jude and others.

Aw, but he is adorable!!

Ah damn. They used to have the interview with Lukey up on youtube but they must have taken it down. It was the cutest!

Is that the interview where he gets something thrown at him and he laughes is sooo fricken cute

he has a Girl Friend...NOOOOO lol
famous people shouldnt have BFs or GFs in order for people like us 2 believe we could have chance with them lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i saw that video!

they have it up on bigpond videos, but i dont know if you're a member.
love it when he gets something throw at him

"Mate, I could see it.."

Haha, he goes to concerts with Jude and Amon. Imagine running into those 3 at a concert.. lmao.

Where is that article from Margaret? I've never seen it.

It was in Sydney Morning Herald and they had whole two pages of Ablett on it, and his photo was HOT. He looked so hot there but I'll try and find it. I read it on the newspaper and not too sure if they'll have it on the web.

I wouldn't mind bumping into the players during a concert. Hmm... I wonder if any of them went to Justin's concert. There's a Hilary Duff one... doubt it any of the players would go to her concert. LOL.

Yay! Thanks Nat, I found it on Sydney Morning Herald but they said I had to pay $2.20 if i wanted to read it.. as if!

AHAHAHA.. my bad, i knew it was one of the boltons and its more likely that Jude would go, not Craig. That totally weirds me out! I wander they do in concerts? Do they sing a long? How funny..

Yeah, now I know what moshing is. LOL.. can you imagine Craig Bolton doing that? Its really hard to picture him doing anything crazy, its not like Craig Bolton.

Woops, i should've resized the image or something...sorry!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back