Luke Ablett

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a pic for Carolyn and Soph to feast on... I haven't seen Ablett topless before but it had a pic of Amon in it too... lol. And there's Benny Mathews... ewww...

phwoaar.

(at the first 2 :))

yeah, and amon does look like ben cousins in his facebook pic.
absolutely love his shirt!

Is that Sean Dempster just over Amon's right shoulder? I can't tell because I don't think I've ever seen him that close to a smile before.

OHMGG!

*hurriedly clicks to save*

i can't believe my eyes.
a half-smile :O
i wish he smiled more often, it suits him

This is a pic for Carolyn and Soph to feast on... I haven't seen Ablett topless before but it had a pic of Amon in it too... lol. And there's Benny Mathews... ewww...

:D:D:D

Who's that in between Luke and Benny? Bazza?
And the one behind Bazza with the sunnies looks like Tadhg...

:D:D:D

Who's that in between Luke and Benny? Bazza?
And the one behind Bazza with the sunnies looks like Tadhg...

I think you may be right. Tim Schmidt is between Amon and Luke, and the two behind him are too far back to tell who they are because they have to leave enough room for Schmidt's rather large behind.

I think you may be right. Tim Schmidt is between Amon and Luke, and the two behind him are too far back to tell who they are because they have to leave enough room for Schmidt's rather large behind.

AHAHA!!! I'm pretty surprised you've noticed Tim's 'rather large behind', you're a male :eek:.

Doesn't Bazza look so pink and cute? And Ablett does look round... hmm, but Amon's got such nice abs. LOL.

he kinda remind me of george-they have the same bumbly kind of demeanour that makes everyone like them..

i miss sean now :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back