Luke Beveridge

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like every club feels the Barrett has it in for him. I know that’s the vibe from Richmond fans. He talks about us with contempt. Yes we have deserved a lot of criticism but even when we started playing finals and stuff he was dismissive of us and talked about us like he took pleasure in us falling down.

Say what you like about Damo and Fev who seems to suggest he’s heard similar, things have gone south since the premiership. Plenty of talent on the list and should be playing far better than they are.

Things certainly aren’t right and Bevo looks like he has plenty of work to do on and off the field.
Plenty of talent on your list too. What's Melbourne's excuse?

Bevo is an impressive individual. Loved his compassionate words to Gary and Amie Rohan, in the after-match press conference (after a narrow loss).

What he's done for the dogs in 3-4 years is remarkable.
Here here. Passing on his condolences to the Rohan family before the football questions was appropriate.

It feels like every club feels the Barrett has it in for him. I know that’s the vibe from Richmond fans. He talks about us with contempt. Yes we have deserved a lot of criticism but even when we started playing finals and stuff he was dismissive of us and talked about us like he took pleasure in us falling down.
There’s always an aura around that Barrett hates every club, atleast with the dogs we know it’s a fact. He put a negative spin on almost everything we’ve done since Brownlow night 2015.

Beveridge is the first coach to come out in the media and call him out, hopefully more do it.

Is he a pariah in the industry?

Barrett is banned from at least three or four Victorian clubs just because he makes up s**t. I know for sure that he is persona non grata at St Kilda & Footscray and I'm pretty sure that the Demons aren't too fond of him.

Barrett is banned from at least three or four Victorian clubs just because he makes up s**t. I know for sure that he is persona non grata at St Kilda & Footscray and I'm pretty sure that the Demons aren't too fond of him.

Not sure North like Damo much either even though he is a North fan. Pretty sure Leppa has wanted to kill Damo so not sure what the Tiges think of him

FWIW I dont mind Damo and he is often on to something.

Like Bevo better :) Brilliant leader who bleeds for his people.

Laughable OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell us about these truths that have been exposed?
Here is just one small segment...Last year and this year there has been a multitude of stories regarding Dogs players and Cliques forming causing disruption, not buying in, being unhappy, causing disharmony. Look at the miserable season you guys had last year, the pathetic efforts in the first few rounds this year
Bevo would like to spin it as 'nothing to see here', when the reality is far different.

Just because some reporters actually do their job and report on the player problems, Bevo gets upset that he can't control the message, so he blames the reporters and fails to look inwards at his own house.

So funny to read these last responses to valid criticism of Bevo
It simply validates that the culture around the Doggies struggles to accept truth and rejects criticism as the Enemy
Damien Barrett = Bad Man
LOL

Ironic coming from Sydney. Longmire would have to be the most petulant sore loser going around. Wanted a royal commission into free kick count from 2016. Sulks and is abrasive when things don’t do his way

Um.....where was it written or said that Longmire wanted a Royal Commission into the 2016 Grand Final free kick count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back