Luke Beveridge

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We are young which is why we lack the ability to be competetive at the moment. Until our list stops being young we can't hope to really push to compete properly, let alone for a flag. The bloke is young atm which is why he seems to not be at AFL level, can't expect to set the world on fire when you are that young."

Seems like a common trend, this reasoning Yes? Now go through that statement and replace the word "young" with the word "sh*t". Perhaps we will get closer to understanding where the Dogs are at.

Ive said it once ill say it again, does it matter your list age if your young players are sh*thouse?

LOL you blokes have a couple of wins and all of sudden you are Premiership favourites.

Get back to us when you make the finals!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

33pa2hc.jpg

Haha, Barrett can't help himself. Bevo is under his skin.
That went right over my head. I didn't/don't get the reference.

I can really see bevy and the dogs building on tonight's epic win
He just needs to sort out our goal kicking, the effort is a bit up and down but thats what you get with kids.

It's amazing how young this side is.

Avergage 59 games and 22 years.

Half the team under 50 games(5 of those under 10 games) and only 4 had played over 100 games.

GC and Brisbane up next, big chance to square the ledger.

I have a life unlike you I get out of grandmas basement.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app[/QUOT
yeah, you read BF at 0350 snd get worked upaabout anyone criticising your club.

so cool.

i reckon most of you Bulldogs guys, deep down, really feel you didn’t deserve your flag. that’s why you take the bait every single time.

you challenge Richmond fans, they just laugh it off. you guys though...

Yeah cause winning 4 finals in a row including 2 interstate happens all the time!
Trust me deep down we know it’s only happened once in history!

Like I said. Not so easy to win without the umpires gifting u an extra 1/2 dozen frees and denying it to the opposition.

Evidence... u finished 7th and have been in the wilderness since.

Good win against Carlton last night though. Put u half a game up on St.Kilda

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only good as your last win
I love how Anzac Day is treated like winning a final or something. At the end of the day it’s 4 points. Laughable how it clouds judgement. Cwood going well but to suggest as Blight did this week that it’s a test for the tigers this week sums up Blight’s mental capabilities.

Like I said. Not so easy to win without the umpires gifting u an extra 1/2 dozen frees and denying it to the opposition.

Why are you so upset?

Six consecutive weeks of being both the youngest and least experienced side in the comp and we have two wins.

Poor win/loss but a better one than the other teams that are on a ‘play the kids’ path.

Plus he’s a premiership coach. But according to some he’s under more pressure than Richardson (who’s incredibly been in charge longer than Bevo) and Bolton.

LOL the good old umpires did it nonsense.

It must really hurt you have you tried therapy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back