Luke Beveridge

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not upset at all. i merely gave an opinion on the topic at hand 5 pages back... Bulldogs fans have been all over me ever since. For some it’s not even about the topic anymore.
I guess your dig back then didn't have much to do with the topic either.

think it just proves beyond a doubt what undeserving premiers they were.

it’s not so easy without an extra 10 free kicks a game in addition to critical frees to the opposition not being paid

Isnt the topic about Bevos coaching and whether he's under pressure?

Maybe time for everyone to move on and get it back on topic:thumbsu:

I guess your dig back then didn't have much to do with the topic either.

Isnt the topic about Bevos coaching and whether he's under pressure?

Maybe time for everyone to move on and get it back on topic:thumbsu:

i understand where you’re coming from...
the implication is that there’s too much pressure on Bevo to do what he can with a list that really isn’t/wasn’t all that good... or at least as good as many would have you think.

nonetheless, i’ll step back from the topic

Beveridge won the flag two years ago, Bulldogs second ever. He is allowed some leeway. I find threads like this amusing because of the sheer patience that Collingwood showed Buckley, Carlton to Bolton, etc etc. and yet Bulldogs have two bad years and it's ditch Beveridge.
They shouldn’t be having bad years. Where are Hawthorns bad years?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They shouldn’t be having bad years. Where are Hawthorns bad years?

Why aren't teams allowed bad years? Is that a rule? Carlton have been s**t for years yet from all accounts Bolton isn't going anywhere.

I just don't think any team would turn out a coach who just won a flag two years previous. No one would even contemplate it.

I’ll happily eat my words but Bevridge won’t be coaching beyond 2019.
Typical knee jerk reactative crap. The youngest team in the comp injury riddled etc.

I can’t believe that a Collingwood supporter is saying this based on the improvement after Buckley’s reappointment.

Beveridge does himself no favours with some bewildering moves. Why does he keep playing back flankers in the forward line?
A combination of having minimal natural fowards and plenty of injuries. Not like we have anything to play for at the moment may as well see if guys can play there. Had some good results from Williams and Richards playing forward, Wood and JJ not so much.

Beveridge does himself no favours with some bewildering moves. Why does he keep playing back flankers in the forward line?
Hard to disagree. He’s s stubborn prick. In saying that credits are in the bank.

Pretty frustrating watching puss like that tonight.

Based on Hardwick, Scott Hinckly and Buckley being retained and there teams improving over the last two years, I find threads like this bemusing.

Why aren't teams allowed bad years? Is that a rule? Carlton have been s**t for years yet from all accounts Bolton isn't going anywhere.

I just don't think any team would turn out a coach who just won a flag two years previous. No one would even contemplate it.

Alan Joyce was sacked in 1993 2 years after a flag at Hawthorn. Different era but there is precedence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back