Luke Darcy

Remove this Banner Ad

I did.

But that's not just against you guys, every week Walls/Blight/Maher whoever they are cheer on the Blues.

There's a youtube clip of Thornton giving away a 50, losing the Blues the match, and Walls just goes off his face.

Absolutely fxxxing loathe the way 'he goes about it'.

Our own Daniel Chick could probably count on one hand the amount of positive comments Darcy has thrown the way of West Coast/West Coast players throughout tonights broadcast.

The whole night Darcy was just having a non stop Carlton wank.....

There was the Mitch Robinson wank, the 'Lachie' Henderson wank, the single handed ruck 'heroics' of Robbie Warnock wank (ala Darren Jolly wank last week)....and when Tuohy goaled I swear to god a massive wad of 'Darce' semen must of smashed through the window of the Ten commentary box.

Our only respite was that period early in the fourth quarter where it looked like we had the game in the bag.....during which uber professional broadcaster Darcy said sweet FA.

Daniel Kerr's head first attack on the contest, Josh Kennedy playing with one eye, Matt Priddis basically playing the clearance game that Judd was meant to have, a jabbed up Coxy dominating the ruck....they were absolute warriors tonight.

Darcy's continuing deliberate refusal to pay credit where its absolutely due is an absolute disgrace, and I hope to god some of our supporters abused him at the ground tonight.

Gave the mute button a workout tonight, tool of the highest order.
Spent all night talking up the Blues players and how brave the whole team was, Carlton played well but there were two teams out there and we did actually win.

I did.

But that's not just against you guys, every week Walls/Blight/Maher whoever they are cheer on the Blues.

There's a youtube clip of Thornton giving away a 50, losing the Blues the match, and Walls just goes off his face.
[youtube]rRxU2hbAltw[/youtube]

He was horrible. I thought the commentators were Carlton focused more than anything which was disappointing.

Tim Lane, who I don't normally like, I thought was sensational calling the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He commentates like it's only Carlton fans watching....Like when there's Olympics on overseas and we get one sided commentary when there's Aussies involved. I understand that, but Darcy is a ****ing squished face, ****ing squirrel dick, ****ing skinner sack of s**t with a dog face and a pair of mouse balls.

You can hear when Carlton score his voice gets higher and more enthusiastic and when we scored he sounded like he was making a speech at his mums funeral.

Robinson is a hero, Henderson amazing, Judd will lift as he's my idol, the entire world needs to sit back and realise how courageous Carlton are....Said nothing about Kennedy playing with only half of his brain working.

As you can tell I ****ing love him:)

When its a close game, the Ch10 team always bang on about the side that is down. So if there is an upset they can "claim" it. Walls and Lane are Carlton supporters so their commentary on Blues games is always over the top. Its annoying to a Carlton supporter also.

Quartermaine is the worst. Always goes over board on the commentary when something decent happens. I ge the feeling he wants his own "Jeza, you beauty" moment. So he can be remembered in x years time as the dude who yelled out something stupid when magic happens on the footy field.

BTW, well done on the win. Good luck next week.

When its a close game, the Ch10 team always bang on about the side that is down. So if there is an upset they can "claim" it. Walls and Lane are Carlton supporters so their commentary on Blues games is always over the top. Its annoying to a Carlton supporter also.

Quartermaine is the worst. Always goes over board on the commentary when something decent happens. I ge the feeling he wants his own "Jeza, you beauty" moment. So he can be remembered in x years time as the dude who yelled out something stupid when magic happens on the footy field.

BTW, well done on the win. Good luck next week.

He tried to when Judd got half an inch off the ground in the last quarter.

Rapidly becoming my most hated 'special comments' broadcaster.

I said at the start of the game how bad and one sided he was going to be and he didn't dissapoint!!

Let me some his comments up from tonight...

Shuey sucked last week and is now kicking it quicker.
Judd is willing his way into the game
Carlton are sooooo brave
Eagles cannot beat geelong next week
Judd is willing his way into the game.
Robbie warnock took the honours from nic nat and cox
Judd is willing his way into the game.

Tim Lane, who I don't normally like, I thought was sensational calling the match.

And he is a Carlton supporter.

With the obvious exception of Steve Quartermain......

Professional broadcasters :thumbsu:
(IE Commetti, McAvaney, Huddo, Tim Lane)
Unprofessional ex player flogs :thumbsdown:
(IE Darcy, Dwayne Russell, Tony Shaw)

He commentates like it's only Carlton fans watching....Like when there's Olympics on overseas and we get one sided commentary when there's Aussies involved. I understand that, but Darcy is a ****ing squished face, ****ing squirrel dick, ****ing skinner sack of s**t with a dog face and a pair of mouse balls.

You can hear when Carlton score his voice gets higher and more enthusiastic and when we scored he sounded like he was making a speech at his mums funeral.

Robinson is a hero, Henderson amazing, Judd will lift as he's my idol, the entire world needs to sit back and realise how courageous Carlton are....Said nothing about Kennedy playing with only half of his brain working.

As you can tell I ****ing love him:)

Haha I like this weeks description of Darcy even better than last weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back