Luke Davis-Uniacke. Will he ever live up to the media hype that he receives?

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop it you people

The Arden St Argus is clear that all hype is a nonsense. Their ace reporter "The Truth", Snake_Baker has already called it.

I had a squizz at the surprisingly low demand AStA which arrives with a Boutique Op Shop throwaway. While it did not exercise my heart lung fashionable extras, I found it all rather interesting.

According to Snake, LDU will lead the Roos resurgence along with Atley and urr umm some bloke called Garner.

Well you heard it here first unless you happen to reside in Arden St.
Ahh Shaun Atley, the next 'Chris Judd' I think it was.

Has he put together a full 4 quarter performance yet?

He looks exciting in traffic, but he still has alot to prove.

I think this thread could go either way at this point and he probably needs half a dozen great games before the end of the season to be on track for mine.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has he put together a full 4 quarter performance yet?

He looks exciting in traffic, but he still has alot to prove.

I think this thread could go either way and he probably needs half a dozen great games before the end of the season to be on track for mine.

You’re spot on re 4 qrts. Even on the weekend he exploded in the 3rd with 10 touches but then only 2 in the last.

The reason is that he’s nowhere near his peak physically. A shoulder reco, OP and personal family issues have held him back but that’s the exciting part.

Once he’s 20-30% stronger and fitter, you would think the 3rd qrt showings will become the norm.

But agree he’s not there yet.

Most contested touches in the league on the weekend. He is improving year on year. Looks a brilliant prospect, however in his fifth season next year so needs to turn these 20-25 possession games into 30-35 possessions.

He is not a accumulator of the ball and never will be. If he can average 20 to 25 effective possessions a game with the defensive pressure and higher fitness base for the rest of his career that's going to be a win.

OP decided to have a dig at a player who was under the media spotlight and a dying father. Shame on you!

Also he's been getting better as the season has progressed, Averaging 5.3 clearances, 4.7 score involvements, 4.7 tackles and 22 disposals over the past 6 weeks.
OP is a flog. It happens. There will be plenty of humble pie to eat before LDU finishes his career.

OP decided to have a dig at a player who was under the media spotlight and a dying father. Shame on you!

Also he's been getting better as the season has progressed, Averaging 5.3 clearances, 4.7 score involvements, 4.7 tackles and 22 disposals over the past 6 weeks.

He's starting to build for sure. Needs to take another couple steps forward now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back