Luke Hodge caught drink driving - $5000 fine, free to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

5+? Where's the evidence of that?
By his own admission Hodge sank 3-4 pints before driving. (Most observers think he had more due to his inability to give a straight answer to this simple question)

Lets believe him for a minute that he only had the 4.
4 pints = 8.8 standard drinks.

Do you really want to share the road with a dangerous drunk with nearly 9 drinks under his belt?
I don't.

Last edited:

Please tell me which of the following is false:

Adam Goodes gets booed - cries to the AFL. The entire community support him.

Luke Hodge gets booed after he had a few beers with mates - doesn't cry to the AFL and gets on with it. Most supporters that aren't Hawthorn supporters start calling for his head.
:rolleyes: Like I said-Hawk troll.

Lets believe him for a minute that he only had the 4.
4 pints = 6.4 standard drinks.

I don't.

1 pint is equal to 2 pots. 1 pot = 1 standard drink. Had about 8 standard drinks so shouldnt have been driving until at least 7 hours after his first drink. Bloody idiot.

I think we can all agree to put this to bed now.

Throw Hodge into a pit and let him rot and die, because that kind of penalty is the consensus on bigfooty.

No need to support a bloke going through a tough time either. Unlike Goodes, who gets people from all corners of the world rushing to his aid.

No need to support a bloke going through a tough time either. Unlike Goodes, who gets people from all corners of the world rushing to his aid.

I think my favourite part was when you compared someone who was struggling with feeling vilified because of their race with someone who might be struggling with the criticism they're receiving for driving under the influence and potentially endangering other road users or pedestrians :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I met Luke Hodge at an event for kids with cancer today. He was donating his time and must have signed hundreds of autographs and taken hundreds of photos. Apparently he's not satan after all

drivers with a blood alcohol consentration above the LEGAL limit of .05 are considered drunk drivers by the law
No
By law they are driving with an alcohol content of greater than .05

.05 is not drunk

Technically intoxication is when any foreign substance is in your body

Technically you're always under the influence

drivers with a blood alcohol consentration above the LEGAL limit of .05 are considered drunk drivers by the law

No
By law they are driving with an alcohol content of greater than .05

.05 is not drunk

Technically intoxication is when any foreign substance is in your body

Technically you're always under the influence

cheers lads.

being drunk is so subjective. should the limit be 0?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back