Luke Hodge or Joel Selwood.

Luke Hodge or Joel Selwood?

• Luke Hodge

Votes: 44 59.5%
  • Joel Selwood

Votes: 30 40.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

When you go look back on it he wasn't the best coach those years. Best coach of September though without a doubt

From memory the awards are decided before the Grand Final. Also Enright was better than Burgoyne and Gibson, if not for Enright they would've made the team without a doubt. Definitely had some good years

Yes, I've heard that excuse time after time, even qhen Clarko got us to first position in both 2012 & 2013 prior to the finals....To put it bluntly, it's a croc of shite.

As too your claims on Enright, when Gibson won the B&F for a Premiership side in 2013....Burgoyne was also a better footballer, who had the unfortunate circumstance of being played all over the ground......But when he was in defence, he easily had Enright covered.

Like I said.....Joke.

Probably Luke Hodge, he could have ended up with a lot better stats if he played midfield/fwd, which was what he played as a junior, but he's been so good in defence that Clarkson and Fagan often played him there to great effect.

Still, was capable of kicking the odd freak goal from any position, a few of them in here.

4:46 in that video is so good. Show me something Joel Selwood did that showed that level of skill. Both great footballers but think Travis Boak will have them both covered by the time he ends his career.

Back