Luke Hodge v Chris Judd

Who would you pick first?

• Luke Hodge

Votes: 218 37.8%
  • Chris Judd

Votes: 359 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pike is better, Pavlich may have played more games but 0 premierships is a blight on his footy resume.
Not sure that sort of humour works on the net

Hodge 2 Norm Smith's (better than a brownlow - the prestige of that award went down the gurgler when it became obvious it was an umpires pet medal and cruddy MVP awards) and 4 premierships. Premiership medals overrule mickey mouse awards like the brownlow and mvp award.
Judd has a normie as well... 1 norm from 2 GFs. So he actually has a better strikerate than hodge for normsmiths.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's correct Hodge is so far ahead of Judd in both football success, football skill and as a person it's amazing people think Judd is equal let alone ahead of Hodgey!
In favour of Judd.

The only thing Hodge has that Judd doesn't is the reputation of a good bloke.

Judd only has 1 premiership compared to Hodge's 4
Judd only has one Norm Smith compared to Hodge's 2

MVP awards and brownlows mean s**t as their value has plummeted over the last 20 years thanks to umpire meddling and AFL corruption :)

Judd only has 1 premiership compared to Hodge's 4
Judd only has one Norm Smith compared to Hodge's 2

MVP awards and brownlows mean s**t as their value has plummeted over the last 20 years thanks to umpire meddling and AFL corruption :)
The only thing Hodge is better than Judd at is drink driving and getting drafted to Hawthorne. I would have included sniping opposition players when they are not looking but Judds knowledge and execution of both pressure points and the chickenwing armbar puts him ahead IMO.

Judd>>>>Hodge

The only thing Hodge is better than Judd at is drink driving and getting drafted to Hawthorne. I would have included sniping opposition players when they are not looking but Judds knowledge and execution of both pressure points and the chickenwing armbar puts him ahead IMO.

Judd>>>>Hodge

Hodge is a better bloke like I said previously he will look at the person in the eye before he roughs them up. Judd resorts to poking someone in the eyeball before making his move.

Hodge is a better bloke like I said previously he will look at the person in the eye before he roughs them up. Judd resorts to poking someone in the eyeball before making his move.
Did he look murphy in the eye when he broke his jaw? Interested to know because if he did it changes my whole perception of the incident.

Judd = freak, once in a decade kind of player.
Hodge= great, reliable, 2-4 in every team kind of player.

I pick Judd

Back