Luke McPharlin releases a single

Remove this Banner Ad

that was just embarrassing from the big man. Couldnt some one tell him? Say hey listen mate I wouldn't go on TV doing that buddy.

Just opened himself up for 1000 new sledges.

A lot of non musicians will be thinking o its allright he can write a song! NO it was cringeworthy piece of crap that sounded probably what it was ... his first song written after playing guitar for 6 months ...

A childish s**t song. And he cant sing. Im being harsh yes but pisses me off there are so many great musicians and songwriters that deserve what he got AND if he thinks he's actually got talent and getting pats on the back for this s**t which i think is the case, then this explains my hARSHNESS.

Tell us what you really think Tom!!

I don't think you need to apologise, rubbish is rubbish doesn't matter where it came from.

We only heard about it because of who he is, if this was you or me it would never have seen the light of day.

Good on the lad for having a crack but record companies s**t me with what they release. Not sure if anyone saw Meatloaf programme Rage a while back, I caught the first hour on the Saturday morning and it finished with his new single. I cannot remember being so shitty at music for a long time. It was ****ing s**t. Now Meatloaf would have known it was s**t, the producer would have known it was s**t and the record company certainly would have known it was s**t.

And they released it... Why?

Because they are taking the piss. Record company meeting would have gone something like:

Exec 1 "**** this is s**t"
Exec 2 "Sure is but it's got old Meats name on it and the idiots out there waiting for a new Bat Out Of hell will buy it and we'll make more money for coke"
Exec 1 "**** yeah"

Bunch of *****.

Far from defending middle of the road music or Luke's decision to play it, but people. He is not on that clip. That is the band that plays backing for him.

Far from defending middle of the road music or Luke's decision to play it, but people. He is not on that clip. That is the band that plays backing for him.

Magnificent point Jim.

The Luke McPharlin song (which is only a side point in this thread now...) is available on the Herald Sun site. I wasn't able to link it but that doesn't mean that someone smarter than me couldn't....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back