Player Watch Luke Nankervis - Debut!

Do you think the AFC coaches will pick Luke Nankervis in Round 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is he any relation to Richmond ruck Toby Nankervis?

Sep 19, 2007
The Pub
AFL Club
Adelaide
Good Pick must have got word another club was going to take him so we had to use the Pre Season draft instead of the rookie draft.

Must have, I thought it might have been because we wanted Ned Long as well, round out with another genuine big bodied mid, but alas I suspect we were concerned Collingwood or Essendon (in PSD) may have grabbed him.

hendo8888

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide 36ers
The time spent in the gym provided the opportunity to work through the complications of Osgood-Schlatter syndrome, a growth injury developed in teenage years causing pain and swelling around the knee.

“It came on around year six, and it would be an aching pain after I’d run or if I’d jump on it,” he said. “Getting into the under 13/14/15/16s, that’s when it really became a problem where I wouldn’t be able to train most nights at footy, and by the third quarter I would be sore, struggling to run.

“It’s not a really horrible injury that will do much damage but it’s just an injury that’s hard to fix.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
There’s our taller player!

Another high ceiling type, might take time but payoff could be huge
Great selection ....exactly what the Rookie system is for ....a lot of unexposed form, but huge upside .....has a few of Goater's traits too :whitecheck:

Back