Club Legend
Jan 30, 2002
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Melb Tigers/Storm/Victory
Hey Guys

I'm thinking of offloading Matty Priddis pretty soon, if he is out longer with his injury. Would someone like Luke Power be a good replacement for him???.

Hey Guys

I'm thinking of offloading Matty Priddis pretty soon, if he is out longer with his injury. Would someone like Luke Power be a good replacement for him???.

Yeh keep Priddis man..look at his scores...very good...I know guys dying to wait for him to come back just to GET PRIDDIS..

btw I know it kinda sux to be waiting this long but he should be back soon..

his last game was 150sc!!

Hmmm, forgot about priddis. I'm looking at power in my midfield overhall plans but priddis could now come into my plans. I'd want to see him play a game coming back from injury before I decide to jump on him! :D

I thinking of bringing KERR onboard when PRIDDIS is back...as KERR had 3 x 100s when PRIDDIS was around..

so i'm not sure if it's a coincidence...but if i recall correctly when priddis played kerr did well..ie kerr not getting tagged...

so still deciding

I thinking of bringing KERR onboard when PRIDDIS is back...as KERR had 3 x 100s when PRIDDIS was around..

so i'm not sure if it's a coincidence...but if i recall correctly when priddis played kerr did well..ie kerr not getting tagged...

so still deciding

I wouldnt touch kerr mate with a ten foot pole. Will struggle most of the year with judd and cousions not there and especially at the moment with cox not 100%.

I do know a bit about footy even though my supposedly great sc team is 0-2 and still looking for a win! :D

I wouldnt touch kerr mate with a ten foot pole. Will struggle most of the year with judd and cousions not there and especially at the moment with cox not 100%.

I do know a bit about footy even though my supposedly great sc team is 0-2 and still looking for a win! :D

Yeh..The only reason I would be his price and his POTENTIAL to bring monsters scores for his price...

But I think be safe and choose Mitchell/Dal Santo/Stanton/Power...but point noted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back