Toast Luke Shuey 200 Games

I miss the 2011 version who would carry the footy and break the lines with speed, as well as taking shots at goal from 50m on either foot.

Shuey these days seems much more contested and also extremely unselfish. Rarely carries the footy and tries to hit up Kennedy too often for my liking.

Yeo has been bae since 2015 but i still have plenty of love for Shuey.

Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
I miss the 2011 version who would carry the footy and break the lines with speed, as well as taking shots at goal from 50m on either foot.

Shuey these days seems much more contested and also extremely unselfish. Rarely carries the footy and tries to hit up Kennedy too often for my liking.

Yeo has been bae since 2015 but i still have plenty of love for Shuey.

I hope he spends more time on the hff next year so that we can develop younger mids, use him more as a kick i50 and prolong his career

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
I hope he spends more time on the hff next year so that we can develop younger mids, use him more as a kick i50 and prolong his career
With Kelly in the side and Sheed developing into a good inside mid, Shuey could be used on a wing/outside role more often next season. His skills and decision making would stand out like **** on a bull.

Back