Toast Luke Shuey 2019 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd have money on Gaff winning it if I were to bet on someone from our team. Consistent high disposals. Should pick up votes regularly in our wins.

Definitely think it is much harder for a rando to poll votes than in times past.

NB: No statistical analysis performed to come to this conclusion

Explain Brayshaw top 3 last year then?

But back to the topic, last night's AFL360 opened with Robbo's Monday Hero being Shuey.
Said he should be in the AA team, and I obviously agree.
Will be interesting viewing tonight with Shuey on as a guest :thumbsu:

Heard Malcolm Blight this morning on SEN saying he saw Shuey on AFL360 and he noticed there was something in Shueys eyes.

He said he could tell that Shuey and the West Coast Eagles were burning to get that premiership feeling again.

Was great to listen to.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Heard Malcolm Blight this morning on SEN saying he saw Shuey on AFL360 and he noticed there was something in Shueys eyes.

He said he could tell that Shuey and the West Coast Eagles were burning to get that premiership feeling again.

Was great to listen to.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Did you watch it? Bit of a steely resolve for sure. Particularly when Jack Reiwoldt was talking about how much they want to win this weekend. Shuey struck a good mix of light heartedness and taking the interview seriously. He speaks so well, I really hope he gets the opportunity to be our captain.

So at the end of the H&A I think our most likely two players are Darling and Sheppard.
Darling came third in the Coleman and should be the highest rated CHF this season.
In my opinion Cameron, Brown and Lynch should all be competing amongst themselves for the FF position.
Likely Cameron and Brown make it now.

Hurn has gone off the boil massively and won't make the team.
Shuey has been decidedly average at the tail end of the year and will also miss.
I don't think McGovern makes it off the back of this year.

Likely: Darling
Possibly: Sheppard
Outside Chance: Yeo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back