• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 9, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls,
If you could choose 1 of these players to be on your team, who would you choose and why? I made this thread to hear opinions from other people that aren't Freo or West Coast supporters.
I think both players are having great seasons and are both jets but I think Fyfe is the better player and I would have him over Shuey, even though Fyfe has abit of injury history, I think when he is playing he has a much larger influence/impact then Shuey.
INB4 "voting Shuey because OP is a Freo supporter", this is an actual question, just please just give your honest opinion.

I think you is in the wrong board.

To answer your question; Shuey is a really good midfielder who uses the ball well and moves it forward on the attack but he lacks that game-breaking style that Fyfe possesses. Throw Fyfe in the centre and he wins the majority of clearances when the game is in the balance and there are very players if any at all I would prefer to have in a team that Nat Fyfe. He is a star.

To answer your question; Shuey is a really good midfielder who uses the ball well and moves it forward on the attack but he lacks that game-breaking style that Fyfe possesses. Throw Fyfe in the centre and he wins the majority of clearances when the game is in the balance and there are very players if any at all I would prefer to have in a team that Nat Fyfe. He is a star.
Exactly two different players and in a midfield you need balance.

It would be more do I pick

Fyfe
Bontempelli
Cripps
Pendelbury
Dangerfield

etc etc

Then would look at players with a little bit more outside dash to complement them

Shuey
Hannebery
Neale
Trelour

etc etc you get the picture

Fremantle supporters are that hard up to get something over West Coast supporters they put this sort of thread up ......

Can't even put it in the right place .....

Last edited:
Exactly two different players and in a midfield you need balance.

It would be more do I pick

Fyfe
Bontempelli
Cripps
Pendelbury
Dangerfield

etc etc

Then would look at players with a little bit more outside dash to complement them

Shuey
Hannebery
Neale
Trelour

etc etc you get the picture

Fremantle supporters are that hard up to get something over West Coast supporters they put this sort of thread up ......

Can't even put it in the right place .....
Don't Be salty. I've just started a thread, I haven't ripped on Shuey or anything. Yes I put it in the wrong board, but I have no clue how to move it so until a mod moves or deletes it, it's here I guess lol

Don't Be salty. I've just started a thread, I haven't ripped on Shuey or anything. Yes I put it in the wrong board, but I have no clue how to move it so until a mod moves or deletes it, it's here I guess lol
I'm not Salty it's just a stupid thread and won't grow legs. So mod might aswell delete it now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, you seem quite salty to me
And why would I be salty ?

Your the one who went on the Shuey thread and got your back up because one Eagle poster said he would take Shuey this year over Fyfe .....

And had to make a full thread about it because you couldn't handle that one poster thought that......

Gee whiz and you call me salty !!!

I would take Shuey in a heartbeat

Full of heart and character..Plays for the club and his team mates love him..

Fyfe...not so much

And why would I be salty ?

Your the one who went on the Shuey thread and got your back up because one Eagle poster said he would take Shuey this year over Fyfe .....

And had to make a full thread about it because you couldn't handle that one poster thought that......

Gee whiz and you call me salty !!!
Im not salty at all, all I've done is made a thread (put it in the wrong place though lol) and you've come on here and said nothing positive and brang absolutely nothing to this thread but a whole bunch of salt. There has been like 22 votes and 5 to Shuey, ive seen worse vs threads...Just leave if your not going to add anything good to the thread.

Yeah I put it in the wrong board aha, I want a mod to move it if that's possible

Im not salty at all, all I've done is made a thread (put it in the wrong place though lol) and you've come on here and said nothing positive and brang absolutely nothing to this thread but a whole bunch of salt. There has been like 22 votes and 5 to Shuey, ive seen worse vs threads...Just leave if your not going to add anything good to the thread.
No your trying to prove a point too one poster on the Shuey thread.

Don't pretend your not

Anyway good luck with the s**t thread

Back