• Shuey

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Dangerfield

Votes: 80 87.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You said you would take Shuey over Fyfe so I personally don't take anything you say seriously. Shuey hasn't been a top 10 player this year, good year so far but you are overrating him a shitload.
For our midfield I would, we already have Priddis who is the contested ball winner and shuey is a damaging inside player. If we had Fyfe and Priddis our forwards would never get a mark. Shuey is too 5 in every award so far, pretty sure he's easily been a top 10 player.

For our midfield I would, we already have Priddis who is the contested ball winner and shuey is a damaging inside player. If we had Fyfe and Priddis our forwards would never get a mark. Shuey is too 5 in every award so far, pretty sure he's easily been a top 10 player.
Do you think he is a better player than any of the following players, Fyfe, Dangerfield, Selwood, Pendlebury, Ablett, Bont, Buddy, J.Kennedy x 2, Wingard, Gray, Parker, Hannebery, Martin, Ward, Mitchell, Goldstein, Sloane, Beams, Shiel, Greene, Rance, Lynch, Talia, Sidebottom. I rate all of those players just off the top of my head ahead of Shuey.

Do you think he is a better player than any of the following players, Fyfe, Dangerfield, Selwood, (arguable) Pendlebury, Ablett, Bont, Buddy, J.Kennedy x 2, Wingard, Gray, Parker, Hannebery, Martin, Ward, Mitchell, Goldstein, [/B]Sloane, Beams, Shiel, Greene, Rance, Lynch, Talia, Sidebottom. I rate all of those players just off the top of my head ahead of Shuey.
Considering I said this year, he's been better than all of the bolded.[/B]

Shueys averaging 25 and less than a goal a game I'll admit his touches are good but he'd hardly been in the 10 best players all year, I doubt he is All Australian at this point either.
Typical stay looker, he's one of the most damaging players in the afl. High numbers in clearances, ga, score involvements. He only needs 20 touches to be bog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha. You have no idea mate. Absolutely no idea. I thought your comments last year on Yeo>Bont were bad enough. You've outdone yourself.
Who was I wrong about?

Who was I wrong about?
Fyfe, Ablett, Pendlebury, Parker, Gray, Selwood, Steven, Martin, Hannebery, Bont, Shiel Goldstein, lynch, Neale, Kennedys. Just off the top of my head, andmany more not even listed.

Just for arguments sake, how is Shuey a better player than Fyfe or Pendlebury by the way? Weren't you laughed at when you even suggested this on your own board?

Shuey is a good midfielder. Unfortunately he's not a superstar. This thread should be Shuey vs Ziebell.

Last edited:
Fyfe, Ablett, Pendlebury, Parker, Gray, Selwood, Steven, Martin, Hannebery, Bont, Shiel Goldstein, lynch, Neale, Kennedys. Just off the top of my head, andmany more not even listed.

Just for arguments sake, how is Shuey a better player than Fyfe or Pendlebury by the way? Weren't you laughed at when you even suggested this on your own board?

Shuey is a good midfielder. Unfortunately he's not a superstar. This thread should be Shuey vs Ziebell.
I'm talking about this year, Fyfe is pretty self explanatory and Pendles isn't really having an amazing year.

No it shouldn't https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/shuey-v-ziebell.1114931/

He's not as good as Danger. He's much better than Ziebell and is having an AA year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back