Luke Shuey

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 14, 2022
AFL Club
West Coast
The most underrated player in the AFL throughout his career and if he was based in Vic he’d be viewed very differently. He was a top 10 mid of the last ten years.

Would take 20 of his disposals over most players 35.

One of the most well rounded two way mids the game has seen culminating in his all time Norm Smith winning performance.

One of the most clutch players of all time and always stepped up when it mattered most.

Enjoy his highlight packages and pay your respects to the GOAT.

Angry GIF by Voidz

the difference in reception between this thread and the ben cunnington one should be added to the mountain of evidence showing the existence of vicbias as if more was needed

Shuey has never had a season like Selwood in 2013. Only reason he didn’t win the Brownlow and only lost by 1 vote was because he went up against the greatest player of all time.

You’re comparing the two players who were the best at drawing head high contact and receiving free kicks. If Selwood was better at Shuey’s greatest quality then lol just ******* lol

Kemp a better comparison salty boi
Shueys best quality was his kicking, his opposite foot was better than Joel’s preferred.

was tongue in cheek in regard to his shenanigans, nothing to do with Port as it could have been anyone, but feel free to overreact.

I don't need a data table to tell me how s**t my team is, especially one in sepia.

Precious little soul, bless..
Interesting, four words and its an overreaction. Have a nice day ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved watching him play, always gave 100%. Definitely up there as one of the greats of WC.

F me. It is too soon!

Most of us port guys are still coming to terms with this
With nn doing it to you previously it must have hurt like a mofo.

Especially seeing as we were hot garbage that year and utter pretenders come finals time. Port should have won by 40+

All the best Luke. Had a couple of decent years.

Strange choice for captain. Didn't seem to work out for him or club.

Proabably top 3 worst Norm Smith medallists ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back