Luke Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no one man that picks a player, we have four full time recruiters now and plenty of part timers/volunteers interstate. They all watch games and give their ratings, which is designed to not rely simply on one persons opinions. They would then sit down as a group which includes Blair Hartley and Dimma and decide the needs for the team.

Why don't you come along and meet the great man himself

BeYl-CRCYAA1gr9.jpg:large

Back on track - Did anybody go to Club 80 and what did they say?

Anymore off topic posts will get threadbanned.

I went. Luke Williams is very happy to be at the Tigers and feels right at home already. Impressive addition to the team with Francis and Blair already amongst the best in the business. Hampson and Gordon were there and both will be excellent additions to the list. Club 80 is always excellent and informative. I encourage members to come along to get some understanding of the inside of the club that alludes many posters here. :D

I went. Luke Williams is very happy to be at the Tigers and feels right at home already. Impressive addition to the team with Francis and Blair already amongst the best in the business. Hampson and Gordon were there and both will be excellent additions to the list. Club 80 is always excellent and informative. I encourage members to come along to get some understanding of the inside of the club that alludes many posters here. :D

Any pics ? RFC_Official

Soo.... in dot points - what was said?

The last time something from one of these meetings was mentioned on a forum, it ended up in the paper. So best to keep it in house. Everyone should join, it's great value for money and gives fantastic insight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WE still have roughly a third the staff of Collingwood and hawthorn-at FJ's request. He doesn't trust s his peoples judgement and has his "staff" watch up to 6 games per weekend. HIs model is very different to other clubs and he had to be forced into taking on the new guy. He is paranoid about new staff.
His record in the past 4 years after pick 15 is appalling, with barely one player playing regular senior football. his gambles on the likes on astbury, Griffiths, troy taylor. dean macdonald (I could go on) have been a disaster. Blair Hartley good work has often got confused with his. He simply doesn't find "diamonds in the rough"...the real art of recruiting
Sounds like a very familiar diatribe

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/francis-jackson-the-lost-years.1022867/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back