News Lumumba's documentary and recent comments

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t no it's the nature of the beast jmac.

Best information have is we as a species are directly related to the great apes with the chimpanzee being our closest relative.

Study the nature of chimpanzees in the wild -, they are intelligent, inventive and caring - speaking of the species as a whole.

BUT

They are also highly territorial and not above attacking another troop if they believe they have the advantage.
Capable of homicidal rage - both singularly and as a group.
Cunning and secretive if given cause to be.

All of these traits are observable in us - both white and non white.

Every great civilisation back to the dawn of recorded history - white and non white - came to greatness partly due to the subjugation of weaker races.

Taken from a long term historical viewpoint the greatest number of crimes against other races have been perpetrated by non whites simply because white western civilisation has only recently - in a historical sense - risen to 'dominance'.

The oppression of the original inhabitants of this country is a matter of public knowledge, and a shameful one at that but verbally attacking everyone on sight simply because they don't agree with or understand the long struggle for equality is NOT clever tactics.

Without finger pointing there have been many politically correct whites who don't do the cause any good whatsoever because they simply don't understand the issues.

In a nutshell jmac I sympathise with the issues H is espousing but trying to set himself up as a visionary and striking out blindly at all and sundry just makes him look foolish.

That was a really good smackdown, thanks for that.

Stick to watching the wrestling.

Except I don't watch the wrestling. My education on these topics is as good as yours, my life experience would be far greater than yours.
Don't stick to reading from scripts that you've read from textbooks on these subjects. You should be offering much more value than what you offer, you're offering the quintessential perspective of a first year arts student who actually came from a well to do middle class background.

Except I don't watch the wrestling. My education on these topics is as good as yours, my life experience would be far greater than yours.
Don't stick to reading from scripts that you've read from textbooks on these subjects. You should be offering much more value than what you offer, the perspective of a first year arts student who actually came from a well to do middle class background.
Then why use a redneck expression to articulate your appreciation of a post? Unless you are a redneck?
As for Jonbe's post, it was very well written. I just haven't had the mental energy needed to reply. I have no interest in discussing this further with you, given our history.

Then why use a redneck expression to articulate your appreciation of a post? Unless you are a redneck?
As for Jonbe's post, it was very well written. I just haven't had the mental energy needed to reply. I have no interest in discussing this further with you, given our history.

Redneck expression? You are obviously calling me a redneck? You are holding grudges for something that happened nearly two years ago? Really?

As I said, you are about as equally educated but you have no-where near my life experience I have on this topic. You even fail at being a 'hipster', not that I identify or aspire to be, that would make me a w@nker, straight out, is that a racist expression as-well?

Redneck expression? You are obviously calling me a redneck? You are holding grudges for something that happened nearly two years ago? Really?

As I said, you are about as equally educated but you have no-where near my life experience I have on this topic. You even fail at being a 'hipster', not that I identify or aspire to be, that would make me a w@nker, straight out, is that a racist expression as-well?

I think you'll find jmac70 has a degree from the University of Life, a diploma from the School of Hard Knocks, and three gold stars from the Kindergarten of Getting the s**t Kicked Out of him.

I think you'll find jmac70 has a degree from the University of Life, a diploma from the School of Hard Knocks, and three gold stars from the Kindergarten of Getting the s**t Kicked Out of him.
Not to mention a Masters in excessive beer consumption

Remove this Banner Ad

Back