Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast - Essendon win over Hawks Review with Paul Cousins as guest host

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!! Essendon defender Jake Kelly is our special guest. We discuss the Freo loss in full. We also cover the game separately and break down where things went wrong & players needing to find form.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!! We go over the heart wrenching loss to Port and discuss the current changing of the midfield rotations with Hobbs and Caldwell and why that is showing some excitement to be had at Bomberland.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!! Rohan Connolly joins the show to discuss the improvement of Essendon FC as a whole that is leading to a more predictable consistent side. Fantastic chat with Roco as normal.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!! We cover the contrasts in AFL and VFL games results down at GMHBA on the weekend. Youth shined while some more experienced players struggled. Yes I had to talk 5 mins on Munkara😀

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!!! Cal Twomey joins the show to discuss list management, how EFC are tracking, areas Essendon need to strengthen with list and thoughts around Ben McKay, Redman, Parish, BZT and Bryan contracts.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!! Bombers fall just short to the Swans. We go over areas where improvement was obvious...but key areas that also have broken down too often since the bye. Topic strangely goes oddly blue for 60 seconds which we apologise for😀

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!! Sports Writer Sam Vecenie from The Athletic and host of the Game Theory Podcast joins us to discuss Essendon 2023., also list management areas that need either developing or changes in the off season. It's such a fascinating chat with Sam

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!! Rohan Connolly joins the show as we discuss a dark day for EFC. We talk players standards and leadership, fitness and Grant and Roco have a debate on List Management. It's all open for discussion this one and no one is holding back.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!! We are back folks. Cal Twomey joins the show. We cover the busy free agency period, what a Duursma trade may look like, view of upcoming draft & options for half forward at EFC. We also ask the questions to Cal that you sent in...Huge Show.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!! Mark McVeigh open discussion on his career including Coaching ambitions, WADA charges, Dank, Kyle Reimers, Hirdy as coach, who we should select at pick 9 & why he wanted to be a coach at Essendon recently. All subjects were on the table.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!! Essendon defender Kaine Baldwin is our special guest as we talk through the recent Arizona trip, his focus for 2024 and how the team in general responded from a poor end to 2023.

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!! First podcast of 2024!! I name my top 10 standout players so far of Essendon's pre-season to my eyes. Some may surprise but i hope you enjoy the insights😀

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!! Our biggest show ever. McGrath, Goldstein, Ridley & McKay our special guests. We also cover Saturday's training & an overview of an invited discussion Q&A with Brad Scott and CEO Craig Vozzo

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!!! We review the Saints and Cats pre-season clashes and then start looking at what a round one team against the Hawks will look like. Big show!!

Scooter05

Senior List
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it is!!! Paul Cousins and myself talk through the big win over the Hawks. The positive takeaways and clear areas to address still for the upcoming Swans clash.

Back