LVFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What type is McGrath Roota? Pyramid look to have recruited well if they could get a couple more they will be top 3 at the least you would say.

Has kicked a lot of goals for Charlton if it is the bloke I'm thinking of. With the additions they have and assuming they don't lose any they should push for that 3 spot. I'm out of the loop on most things LVFL these days but hearing that Calivil are losing a few so that naturally opens up that 3 position if all is true

bit quiet on here. here is my ladder prediction for the 2017 season.

mitiamo
pyramid hill
bridgewater
marong
Newbridge
Inglewood
serpentine
calivil
ycw

mitiamo
pyramid hill
bridgewater
marong
Newbridge
Inglewood
serpentine
calivil
ycw

I will go Bridgewater Calivil United Pyramid Hill Mitiamo Newbridge- Inglewood Marong Serpentine YCW. If Curnows body holds up and they recruit a few others they will be in with a chance.

mitiamo
pyramid hill
bridgewater
marong
Newbridge
Inglewood
serpentine
calivil
ycw
Heard out of mitiamo that thomas, Sidebottom and reeves are gone and they've told the Queensland boys they're not required. Outside of maddern that's their top 5. They'd want to recruit well to win the flag.

Gee got a big drop off for Bridgey...what are u hearing?

collins, rohde, ladson, jones, prest, mcleod all gone with a few others considering offers from other clubs. A few for the 2s also gone for opportunities elsewhere. Possibly clutton and dan nalder retiring

(Log in to remove this ad.)

collins, rohde, ladson, jones, prest, mcleod all gone with a few others considering offers from other clubs. A few for the 2s also gone for opportunities elsewhere. Possibly clutton and dan nalder retiring

Tom Kuhne and Danny Childs returning to Elmore

Who have Bridgewater recruited? How are Inglewood going?
Probably going to add 6 or 7 and, so far, only lost 1.

Should be knocking on the door of the 5 apparently.

Interesting first Round hard to think of a bigger upset in any footy than Serp rolling Bridgewater yesterday. Pyramid also fell to Newbridge after the Dogs were expected to be right up there. Comp wide open lads?

Pretty concerning yesterday to have an umpire in the Seniors tell the players that a ruckman taking the ball out of the ruck and being tackled is fine because he hasn't had prior opportunity.

Even more concerning the umpires boss is 30 metres away and didn't overrule.

Standard is getting worse.

Pretty concerning yesterday to have an umpire in the Seniors tell the players that a ruckman taking the ball out of the ruck and being tackled is fine because he hasn't had prior opportunity.

Even more concerning the umpires boss is 30 metres away and didn't overrule.

Standard is getting worse.
Woods a bit disappointing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back