LVFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They know there's a salary cap yeah?
salary cap is 120,000 yeah? by my math over 16 h&a games that's $340 per player per game. Surely no team in the LV would be paying every player on there list. If a team can't manage to get a team on the park under that then they are seriously going about it the wrong way

salary cap is 120,000 yeah? by my math over 16 h&a games that's $340 per player per game. Surely no team in the LV would be paying every player on there list. If a team can't manage to get a team on the park under that then they are seriously going about it the wrong way
Not every player on the list but everyone that plays a senior game would be on some sort of minimum payment.

Plus signing bonus come in under that $120k.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought he was going back to North Ballarat. Will be a big get for Calivil, hope he can get on the park a bit more than this season
Curnow would be a great get for Calivil if they can improve their list they are a chance to seriously contend. Any news out of YCW? Have they appointed a Coach?

Corey Gregg Coaching Boort Roota will he take a few with him? Have Marong recruited anything so far?

Yep Corey is going to coach again...I enjoyed playing for him and hope he goes well. He was great for Marong and hopefully will be back in the future. I'm not in the area much these days so very much out of the loop in terms of comings and goings

Yep Corey is going to coach again...I enjoyed playing for him and hope he goes well. He was great for Marong and hopefully will be back in the future. I'm not in the area much these days so very much out of the loop in terms of comings and goings
His brother and 1 other is what I heard.
But also heard that Jarrod Fitzpatrick is heading to Marong from Boort.

Anyword if Tibbett is going? Marong will need to do some good recruiting. Brad Rohde has a clearance in to AFL Queensland anyone know who he is playing with?

Corey, Ben, Tibbett and couple of others training together last night at Rosland Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back