LVFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep surprised with Clayton to Miti, will be interested to see what position he plays. Surely he isn't coming to finish up in the LV to play as a small defender.

I have not heard a peep about Harry at all which I find strange
You would assume someone like Maddern would get a club a day call this time of year..
Clayton play onball you think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing a LV club, Bendigo based, offered a couple of 18 year old's who have just finished year 12 an envelope of spending money for schoolies if they signed....as they say always a way around the salary cap.

Information received from one of the parents of the 18 year old's Roota. And from my experience aflcentralvic auditors are happy to work on rumors.

That sort of what I was getting at mate. AFL central vic or any of the commissions across the state would love to nail a club for this sort of thing.

I actually wish I'd thought of this kind of thing all those years ago when I was a young bloke with potential!!

Hearing a LV club, Bendigo based, offered a couple of 18 year old's who have just finished year 12 an envelope of spending money for schoolies if they signed....as they say always a way around the salary cap.
Metro trying to knock off Junior Slags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back