LVFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

What were the results boots? You backing Calivil to be finals bound this year?

Calivil got up by a couple of goals. They have a good mixture of tall and running players. I follow Lancaster but speaking to some Calivil players and they expect to be better but not sure about finalists. Think the beat Huntly in a practice match quite comfortably but the feedback was Huntly have fallen away.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Calivil got up by a couple of goals. They have a good mixture of tall and running players. I follow Lancaster but speaking to some Calivil players and they expect to be better but not sure about finalists. Think the beat Huntly in a practice match quite comfortably but the feedback was Huntly have fallen away.

Huntly played Lancaster yesterday. Be interesting to hear your thoughts? Now Calivil and Huntly have both played the Wombats.

Huntly played Lancaster yesterday. Be interesting to hear your thoughts? Now Calivil and Huntly have both played the Wombats.

Huntly were way too fast across the forward line for the Wombats. Lancaster had a few missing- the same issue Huntly had when they played Calivil apparently, I was told players left but that’s not true- just a function on when they played Calivil. Wombats only managed 2 goals in the first quarter for the game with a few players playing 6 quarters. Huntly have great facilities and seemingly a good club culture. Bit worried by their ground surface though. From the sidelines it looks a terrific surface. However on their forward lank very moist and we lost a player with a serious knee injury when foot stuck in surface. Not sure if this is an ongoing problem but they did say they had issues with knee injuries last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey does anyone know if Aaron Mckean is still playing at mitiamo
Well I have to say boys, at the moment it appears that Marong are the surprise package to date.... admittedly Inglewood and Calivil were probably both predicted to miss finals but they look classy. Very well drilled and spread hard.

Are Pyramid seriously a top 2 side or is it that Mitiamo will take a bit of time until they hit their straps, similar to last year?

heard miti complained cause they had too many 50 metre penalties handed out to them in a game and a senior umpire quit in disgust, watched them play a couple of weeks ago and they were very undisciplined deserved every penalty they got, should have got more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back