LVFL Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

As if anyone would want me to coach old mate
I heard Serp were on the me hunt. And I thought I saw a Facebook post from Inglewood looking for a coach. Looks
To be a few changes in the LVFL.

You wouldn’t need to send me your resume, but you could send them a few “referees” from the cmfl gf a few years back Roots.😏

I heard Serp were on the me hunt. And I thought I saw a Facebook post from Inglewood looking for a coach. Looks
To be a few changes in the LVFL.

You wouldn’t need to send me your resume, but you could send them a few “referees” from the cmfl gf a few years back Roots.😏

I’m not sure Mr Brookshaw would give me a glowing endorsement mate 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else hearing that Inglewood are all done
Pretty sure Chalky from Central Vic Footy has landed them 5 handy players and one off the players is bringing another 5 mates with him from Uni.. Are in a better position they have been in for a long time..

Pretty sure Chalky from Central Vic Footy has landed them 5 handy players and one off the players is bringing another 5 mates with him from Uni.. Are in a better position they have been in for a long time..

Well if that’s the case fantastic had just heard that a meeting had been called and pulling the pin was to be discussed

Well if that’s the case fantastic had just heard that a meeting had been called and pulling the pin was to be discussed
They did have a meeting and the initial decision was to close up shop. Fortunately it seems like Chalkey may have come to the rescue and the club will be going around again in 2022. It is highly unlikely they will have 2 teams though and could be in a fair bit of trouble during uni holidays when players may head home. Only time will tell but good on the club for having one last dip and kudos to some great club people who have stuck by the club despite its lack of success and struggles over many years.. I hate to say this but 2022 could possibly be the last year for the blues unless things change for the better with some on field success.

Last edited:
They did have a meeting and the initial decision was to close up shop. Fortunately it seems like Chalkey may have come to the rescue and the club will be going around again in 2022. It is highly unlikely they will have 2 teams though and could be in a fair bit of trouble during uni holidays when players may head home. Only time will tell but good on the club for having one last dip and kudos to some great club people who have stuck by the club despite its lack of success and struggles over many years.. I hate to say this but 2022 could possibly be the last year for the blues unless things change for the better with some on field success.
I don't know where you got that information from but I can categorically tell you there was no such meeting, love to know where you got that from.
Really shouldn't post that crap unless you know for sure.
You are right that Chalkey has helped with a few players and there are some great club people working really hard to ensure the club continues.

I don't know where you got that information from but I can categorically tell you there was no such meeting, love to know where you got that from.
You are right that Chalkey has helped with a few players and there are some great club people working really hard to ensure the club continues.

Nice to hear from someone at the club and really hope things go well but I had also heard that a meeting was held and that the end was discussed

Nice to hear from someone at the club and really hope things go well but I had also heard that a meeting was held and that the end was discussed
Categorically wrong as stated, probably from the same source who said the same thing last year but we were 1 of only 4 clubs to field 3 sides each week.
Ok results were terrible but it was a year of survival after losing so many players from the previous season.

Categorically wrong as stated, probably from the same source who said the same thing last year but we were 1 of only 4 clubs to field 3 sides each week.
Ok results were terrible but it was a year of survival after losing so many players from the previous season.

All the very best to the club

Thanks for that IFC. Not what I was told from some others also close to the action at Inglewood. Trust me I think there were certainly some off the record conversations but perhaps nothing official - the local pubs certainly hosted some of these discussions and I don’t think Roota and I have the same source of information either and we both were told the same thing.

I agree about the great club people that are involved and their efforts have been nothing short of amazing. I was surprised to hear any conversation about folding up as I thought the club may have been through the worst of it. I would have thought you guys were far more vulnerable to falling over a couple of years ago.

The last thing the LVFNL can afford is a club falling over when a number of others are struggling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back