LVFL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Miti or they used too, the wind out there is unbelievable, would not have liked to have played there yesterday
Finals is finally here.
Anyone on here willing to consider the possibility of Marong getting challenged on GF day or is it already won?

I know Pyramid have been slogged with injuries since about round 5, but have got most of them back now

Should the lv and hdfl merge now with the golden rivers? I'd think the northern lv clubs have gotta think about merging with low junior numbers, calivil, serp and miti to be one team.

The Loddon Valley FC?
Comprised of the northern clubs - would there be enough juniors to field an 18s and/or a 16s from Miti, Calivil and BLS?

The Loddon Valley FC?
Comprised of the northern clubs - would there be enough juniors to field an 18s and/or a 16s from Miti, Calivil and BLS

I can't see any side even troubling the scorers against marong, they should win multiple grades.

You'd think so, the p-12 schools got 200 kids, hopefully there's enough there interested in footy to have a side
Already an East Loddon team in the under 18 comp cromprising Miti,Calivil and Serp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

id just assume he would have had hundreds of offers from clubs all over the state truck, theres usually some link to get a guy of hes calibre, great get though for the club and league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back