LVFNL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

So does anyone know if ingley,perri and moroli are definite departures from miti? Big loss if so and obviously chasing coin to travel the extra distance.

Looks like the league is losing some talent. Can't be good for anyone.
Parry and east off to bendigo league to give it a crack
Pollock?
Perri, moroli to leitchville to play with a few other mates from melbourne already there
Ingley to Elmore?
James to huntly- reason? Captain of pyramid isn't he?
Any incoming players?? Only heard departures so far
James had enough of the travel and playing for a bridesmaid. Doubt anyone at Pyramid would begrudge his move. Given the club all he can for a long time.
The league has become tired. Every body is that far behind Bridgewater that good players know clubs can't afford the players they need to close the gap.
Like Calivil of 2000s, Bridgy have had a consistent group over the journey.. Every one else is paying a fortune and not coming close

James had enough of the travel and playing for a bridesmaid. Doubt anyone at Pyramid would begrudge his move. Given the club all he can for a long time.
The league has become tired. Every body is that far behind Bridgewater that good players know clubs can't afford the players they need to close the gap.
Like Calivil of 2000s, Bridgy have had a consistent group over the journey.. Every one else is paying a fortune and not coming close

Could this year be the one that the gap closes though

If the Melbourne boys from miti are leaving,you would think Fitzgerald would follow. Also heard Mckean was being chased by a couple of clubs Harris from bridgey maybe off to another lvfl club was another rumour as we know that's all they are can't believe everything you hear Mitch Collins would be off to yc you would think

Geez Collins been busy at YC. Has signed 8 with a few big ones just around the corner. Could be huge improvers. Have good intel that he has been given $130 to spend.

Geez Collins been busy at YC. Has signed 8 with a few big ones just around the corner. Could be huge improvers. Have good intel that he has been given $130 to spend.

Muz was always going to be a great appointment for YCW. One of the better blokes I've come across in footy and would not go there to just make up the numbers

If the Melbourne boys from miti are leaving,you would think Fitzgerald would follow. Also heard Mckean was being chased by a couple of clubs Harris from bridgey maybe off to another lvfl club was another rumour as we know that's all they are can't believe everything you hear Mitch Collins would be off to yc you would think

Big losses for miti and heard another one of their better players may be heading down the road to newbridge.

Good on the boys heading into the bfl and having a crack best of luck to them.

Mitch Dole, Tom Broadbent and an ex AFL player to Bridgewater, looks like they are not resting on the back of 5 flags. That gap could get bigger again for the chasing group.
Mitch and Liam Collins off to YCW, Liam could be on Pioneers list so may not play many games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Dole, Tom Broadbent and an ex AFL player to Bridgewater, looks like they are not resting on the back of 5 flags. That gap could get bigger again for the chasing group.
Mitch and Liam Collins off to YCW, Liam could be on Pioneers list so may not play many games.

Im thinking we've still got Mitch. I heard White Hills and a few others were hot on his heels but I heard we had tied him down. Hoping that the case anyway. Dissapointing to lose young Tom he is a great up and coming talent that will be super in the LV. Be great too get these Bridgewater boys in though and see how they go I think they will be great pick ups.

Is the Roota man lining up for another year at Marong?

Im thinking we've still got Mitch. I heard White Hills and a few others were hot on his heels but I heard we had tied him down. Hoping that the case anyway. Dissapointing to lose young Tom he is a great up and coming talent that will be super in the LV. Be great too get these Bridgewater boys in though and see how they go I think they will be great pick ups.

Is the Roota man lining up for another year at Marong?
I hope your right about Mitch. Did here last night that he is staying at Sandhurst.

Any news out of Newbridge? Were around the mark last year and I think if they can too up with what they got they can be a real threat. Same coach?

Any news out of Newbridge? Were around the mark last year and I think if they can too up with what they got they can be a real threat. Same coach?
I heard there's a bit of news to come out of newbridge shortly! Didn't get any names, just that they were happy with what they've got so far!

Last edited:
Yeah Matty Dillon still in charge.... lost a few but picked up a few is the word.

They'll be around the mark until they find excuses for their inconsistency and lack of depth. Then they will finish around the 4th or 5th again and cry hard done by.

Also hearing that Marong and YCW have spoken to a truckload so will be interesting too see who their new recruits are.

I did hear that Damien Lock was on the Panthers radar despite being named as a non playing Assistant at Eaglehawk in the paper recently.

Spoke to a cocky up that way this arvo. They reckon he has a cousin up that way & he'll play round one while he's over in Vic for Easter. Not sure who Serp play but may be worth having a look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back