Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jakksynn

Premiership Player
Sep 10, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
three way trade maybe? Lobbe to the doggies/Richmond, then whayever they give us to West Coast for Lycett? I'd have Lobbe and Lycett as worth roughly the same amount so I could see it working.

raptalia

Premium Platinum
Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
We only have a first and third round draft pick this year... No thanks, unless you want a third rounder for him?

I'm okay with Ryder and Lobbe (backup/magpies), with Trengove, Frampton and Howard who are also formidable
Plus if we do the sensible thing and rookie list a 200cm big man instead of the seven dwarfs we will be well stocked for ruckmen. If Lycett has a contract until until the end of 2018 we could look at him then.

In fact why not rookie list a couple of big men as we did back in 2008-11 when we regularly had two 196cm+ guys on the rookie list? Dean Brogan, Dean Cox, Sam Jacobs all came off the rookie lists. For some reason Ken seems to like a short Rookie List.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*PAF

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 17, 2005
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just tell him they can have our first rounder for the next three years and be done with it.

Alternately shredded lamb, roasted pumpkin and tzatziki go well with cooked spuds.

Janus

Dominus Ex Machina
Sep 9, 2007
Portland, Oregon
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Chicago Bulls
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom