Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2004
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I heard this rumour too.. but he wont be asking for 750k at all

its more like...

One-Million-Dollars-639omk.jpg

In what world does Scott Lycett command 750K a year? We went hard at this guy a couple years back and he opted for West Coast; would be a fair old backflip on his behalf.

Jakksynn

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
three way trade maybe? Lobbe to the doggies/Richmond, then whayever they give us to West Coast for Lycett? I'd have Lobbe and Lycett as worth roughly the same amount so I could see it working.

Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
We only have a first and third round draft pick this year... No thanks, unless you want a third rounder for him?

I'm okay with Ryder and Lobbe (backup/magpies), with Trengove, Frampton and Howard who are also formidable

Plus if we do the sensible thing and rookie list a 200cm big man instead of the seven dwarfs we will be well stocked for ruckmen. If Lycett has a contract until until the end of 2018 we could look at him then.

In fact why not rookie list a couple of big men as we did back in 2008-11 when we regularly had two 196cm+ guys on the rookie list? Dean Brogan, Dean Cox, Sam Jacobs all came off the rookie lists. For some reason Ken seems to like a short Rookie List.

*PAF

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Nathan Krakouer Player Sponsor 2015 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Feb 17, 2005
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just tell him they can have our first rounder for the next three years and be done with it.

Alternately shredded lamb, roasted pumpkin and tzatziki go well with cooked spuds.

Lobbe's trade value is so high* at the moment we could command Lycett and their first round pick.

* provided no one from West Coast reads the Port board on BigFooty

Or realises it isn't 2015 anymore.

In what world is there a 15 year old living in 2016 called Kevin?

I s**t you not my 6 year old goes to school with a Vincent. Vincent is also 6.

She also has Johnny in her class. I got seriously berated by her for calling him little Johnny. Despite the fact he is quite small.

I was assuming he was a cross between Kevin Arnold from the Wonder Years and Brian Taylor. Can you imagine?

"Boy oh boy, Paul, did you see the the pins on Winnie Cooper?!! Wowee!!"

Paul Pfeiffer was as queer as Christmas.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back