Sports Lying to women about what you do...

Remove this Banner Ad

2 mates had a good con going for a while when they were in Europe on holidays with a heap of girls of various nationalities.

One said he was a flying doctor, the other said he was a pilot and they both worked in the Kimberley. Even said if the girls came to Perth they could fly them up to Broome for nothing on the Air Ambulance.:D

It worked very very well, especially since we had all spent time in the Kimberley so could talk about it without seeming like bullshit artists.

The guy who was the "doctor" had had an incident at tiger lil's just before leaving for Europe, where he had got pissed, fallen, and cut his hand and tendons on a pint glass. Hand was in a splint the whole time, however this ended up being caused by the Air Ambulance crashing and them surviving for 3 days before rescue.

****in dodgy ***** haha

Well I am becoming a PE teacher (at uni still) and I say I am a PE teacher and if you look the part like my good self you can not go wrong.

Many girls have had the hots for teachers in schools so when they are over 18 they can actually go further with one legally. Have fun at my expense guys
w***ers, nah not really

Well I am becoming a PE teacher (at uni still) and I say I am a PE teacher and if you look the part like my good self you can not go wrong.

Many girls have had the hots for teachers in schools so when they are over 18 they can actually go further with one legally. Have fun at my expense guys
w***ers, nah not really

The best thing about being a PE teacher, is you will be nailing high school girls in a couple years. Or at least perving on them and making video's of them getting changed.

The best thing about being a PE teacher, is you will be nailing high school girls in a couple years. Or at least perving on them and making video's of them getting changed.

haha, nah I don't really want to go to jail :D. Very tough jail time for that crime. If such a thing was going to happen it would be months after their year 12 graduation.

....wallet inspector!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I told a girl that I worked as a field agent for the Mattel Toy Company Barbie Diivision. I told her that we had a deal with all the morgues in town, and that whenever a blonde girl died, I would go collect some of the hair, and that the hair they use to make Barbie dolls came from the heads of dead blondes. I wasn't trying to impress the girl per se, this just happened to be during a time when I was having fun starting an urban legend that Barbie hair came from dead chicks.

The girl I was chatting up turned out to be a bit clingy and slightly psycho so I wanted to ditch out on her. I went to the bathroom and paged myself. By the time I got back my pager started to sound. I took a look at it and said I had to go to the morgue for a scalp. That's how I successfully escaped her.

I'm working on a completely different urban legend now.

Bubbler repairier.

I also use this one, but it's more of an in joke.

"So what do you do?"

*Pause, look off into the distance*

"I ride."

I was around 16 standing around with a group at school ... & for some reason this old bloke with a massive beard was staring at us. After a while, he came over. He looked us up & down, & asked us what we did. We went round the circle one at a time, each giving mundane answers ..... "Study, bla bla".

So we asked him what he did. There was a pause. He looked off into the distance & simply said "I ride." He walked over to his bike, rode off & we never saw him again. That guy is my hero.

I dont know who this guy is or what he looks like but he is now my hero too :D

Professions that have worked -
Real estate agent
Camera man for today show
Stunt double
Photographer (chicks love cameras for some reason)
Musician
Naval officer on shore leave

Did not work -
Accountant
Landscaper
Car salesman

I'm looking for a good challenge, whats something believable but far out there that I can try?

Even tho I've got a gf, everytime I talk to a girl about what I do it almost seems the girl trys to pick me up.

My mate at the Beijing Olympic told some dutch bird that he was Australian Royalty. The bitch believed him and went hoem and shagged him. A few days later we went to the Heiniken Beer house in Beijing where she was working (obviously we were not aware of this) and she refused to serve us and yelled abuse. Obviously she had told her friends that she shagged Australian Royal whilst he friends would of replied that no such thing exists. Funny moment of a wicked trip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back