List Mgmt. Lynch or 3 Good Players

Lynch or 3 Good Players

• Lynch

• 3 Good Players

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

IF Lynch does choose us we have 27 players out of Contract be Interesting what will happen.

Would some be Pushed Out like what happened with Swans when they got Buddy?

Most are young I think and therefore not likely on big coin. But the senior blokes like someone like Greenwood on 400k+ would be vulnerable... Varcoe i would imagine takes a paycut...add to that Blair... and the retirement/delisting of Oxley, and perhaps Goldsack & Broomhead if they can't get over their injuries.... and that's probably 1.2 mill in salary cap right there.

Most are young I think and therefore not likely on big coin. But the senior blokes like someone like Greenwood on 400k+ would be vulnerable... Varcoe i would imagine takes a paycut...add to that Blair... and the retirement/delisting of Oxley, and perhaps Goldsack & Broomhead if they can't get over their injuries.... and that's probably 1.2 mill in salary cap right there.
A couple of FA’s can be added to the list- Fas, Reid...

How would you approach contract negotiations if you were Collingwood given his past record and risk he may possess
I'm probably less concerned with off field misdemeaners than most but he does need to pull his head in. Plentyu of time to play out in this season before contracts have to be renewed. He's not a free agent. He can't go anywhere unless we say so.

I'm probably less concerned with off field misdemeaners than most but he does need to pull his head in. Plentyu of time to play out in this season before contracts have to be renewed. He's not a free agent. He can't go anywhere unless we say so.
Not a free agent, but he is out of contract

Problem is, for Lynch money we could get two, but even that will be difficult, but definitely will not get three, unless they are taking way unders. If the deal not right, agree we should walk away.

I would do the trade if it were two players, but not three. The trade deal has to be right, too, though.

The key consideration is how effing good would we be with a full forward like Lynch ? Talls take time, GC have been doing the right thing, if we can trade for all that GC have put into Lynch, then we should be ahead even if it costs us two players ...

I would do the trade if it were two players, but not three. The trade deal has to be right, too, though.

The key consideration is how effing good would we be with a full forward like Lynch ? Talls take time, GC have been doing the right thing, if we can trade for all that GC have put into Lynch, then we should be ahead even if it costs us two players ...
If it involves are first this year and next, not interested, RFA or nothing the future is more valuable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back