Lynch to Richmond... what the?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynch is coming to Richmond. I am curious though, now we are out of the finals race, can we have him? Or will Slobbo and Wankley have a melt about how he could go to a potential premier in Collingwood?

Oh no, it is a disaster don’t get that wrong. You had an almost perfect season with injuries, confidence was sky high throughout the season, had won 22 games in a row on the ‘G, had an opportunity to go back to back and etch this Richmond side into one of the greats and... you got absolutely blown out. Make no mistake this is the biggest wasted opportunity you will ever face as a supporter. And I wouldn’t be giving you a hard time like this if you were humble and just took it in your stride, many of your supporters have been great but too many have been utter knobs. Cop it on the chin for talking the talk and not being able to walk the walk.

All we can do is cop it on the chin after what was a disastrous game last night. It's fair to question whether he will fit in and the effect on the gameplan. As always with BF though, plenty of small minded twats who can't help but lay the boots in.

Nah, just after Richmond supporters carry on this last 12 months it has been a good opportunity to sink my fangs in. But now your back to ‘the tigers of old’ I’l get bored soon so don’t worry.

back to the "tigers of old" is the dumbest thing I'm hearing! we will be competing again in 2019 unlike hawks and cats, that's the reality! I think all this unnecessary hate comes from the fact hawks and cats supporters aren't dealing with there teams not being in grand finals anymore, even some swans fans. but anyway, sook up , attack the individual all u like but we know what the reality is.

All we can do is cop it on the chin after what was a disastrous game last night. It's fair to question whether he will fit in and the effect on the gameplan. As always with BF though, plenty of small minded twats who can't help but lay the boots in.
For genuine supporters who haven’t carried on I understand the disappointment and genuinely I feel for you. You know they will be back next year with a chip on their shoulder, ala hawthorn 2013. For the ones that have carried on like Grin who were so dead set certain of B2B and saying things like ‘pies Bradbury making up the numbers’ they deserve to be mocked.

back to the "tigers of old" is the dumbest thing I'm hearing! we will be competing again in 2019 unlike hawks and cats, that's the reality! I think all this unnecessary hate comes from the fact hawks and cats supporters aren't dealing with there teams not being in grand finals anymore, even some swans fans. but anyway, sook up , attack the individual all u like but we know what the reality is.
Not disputing what you’ve said, I think you’ll be back with a massive motivator but you need to notice how many Flog supporters were being downright cocky and already calling the flag. Just copping their right whack is all.

Not disputing what you’ve said, I think you’ll be back with a massive motivator but you need to notice how many Flog supporters were being downright cocky and already calling the flag. Just copping their right whack is all.

I was only cocky pre game yesterday, especially about mason cox who made me eat some words big time! however a lot of that is also banter and most of it is from others too, others aren't handling that because they hate Richmond success and make it unnecessarily personal

I was only cocky pre game yesterday, especially about mason cox who made me eat some words big time! however a lot of that is also banter and most of it is from others too, others aren't handling that because they hate Richmond success and make it unnecessarily personal
Fair point. I don’t mean anything mean spirited to your supporters in general, this loss could potentially make you a guys a staying force for seasons to come, my comments were solely meant to sting for posters like Grin saying things such as ‘every pies player would choose to come to Richmond on less money if given the choice’, no matter how well Hawthorn were playing a few years ago I was never that disrespectful and knew you were only as good as your last game. Let’s hope posters such as Grin learn a bit from last night.

Fair point. I don’t mean anything mean spirited to your supporters in general, this loss could potentially make you a guys a staying force for seasons to come, my comments were solely meant to sting for posters like Grin saying things such as ‘every pies player would choose to come to Richmond on less money if given the choice’, no matter how well Hawthorn were playing a few years ago I was never that disrespectful and knew you were only as good as your last game. Let’s hope posters such as Grin learn a bit from last night.

k :kissingheart:

Yep
I was obviously taking the piss, but poor old Hawkie_McHawkHawk decided to get all offended on behalf of Collingwood supporters, none of whom took the bait.
They’re probably too busy celebrating and looking forward to the big dance. Good luck to them.
They were good sports last night. Thought we were too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers don’t play in grand finals anymore either ..... have you already forgotten about last night. Record books don’t want to know who lost a prelim or who lost last week it means nothing. If Collingwood lose next week their fantastic win last night means nothing.

On average since 1961 Hawks have won a premiership every 4.5 years. Last year was Tigers first in 37 years. Why in the hell would a Hawks fan sook!

Tigers don’t play in grand finals anymore either ..... have you already forgotten about last night. Record books don’t want to know who lost a prelim or who lost last week it means nothing. If Collingwood lose next week their fantastic win last night means nothing.

On average since 1961 Hawks have won a premiership every 4.5 years. Last year was Tigers first in 37 years. Why in the hell would a Hawks fan sook!

the next few years we are more likely to than hawks or cats, your supporters think things are going to return to hawks cats Sydney as though it's order restored, not happening, the tide won't be changing too much in that sense just yet

the next few years we are more likely to than hawks or cats, your supporters think things are going to return to hawks cats Sydney as though it's order restored, not happening, the tide won't be changing too much in that sense just yet
Top 4 finish without Rioli and Birchall wasn’t too shabby. A nice trade period with a couple of handy A grade additions, a fit Birchall and some emerging players (Go Box Hill tomorrow!) and we might just surprise again next year. It’s the arrogant dismissal of other clubs that made so many turn on you last night!

No I don’t think it’s a given that Hawks, Cats and Swans will automatically be restored at the top end of the ladder. However l am extremely happy with how the Hawks are managed, the player changes made over the last two years but still realise that there is plenty of work needed to become a genuine contender again.

So much can change from one year to the next and multiply that by 18 clubs! Nothing is guaranteed in the AFL fishbowl. Ask the Crows where they thought they’d be this year. Hawks and North should have been bottom 4. Some were calling for Buckley’s head earlier this year and many were calling for Hardwick’s head at the end of 2016.

If you have next weeks Tatts numbers please send them through!

No I don’t think it’s a given that Hawks, Cats and Swans will automatically be restored at the top end of the ladder. However l am extremely happy with how the Hawks are managed, the player changes made over the last two years but still realise that there is plenty of work needed to become a genuine contender again.

So much can change from one year to the next and multiply that by 18 clubs! Nothing is guaranteed in the AFL fishbowl. Ask the Crows where they thought they’d be this year. Hawks and North should have been bottom 4. Some were calling for Buckley’s head earlier this year and many were calling for Hardwick’s head at the end of 2016.

If you have next weeks Tatts numbers please send them through!

7 14 21 28 35 41 ... sups 3 & 14

Top 4 finish without Rioli and Birchall wasn’t too shabby. A nice trade period with a couple of handy A grade additions, a fit Birchall and some emerging players (Go Box Hill tomorrow!) and we might just surprise again next year. It’s the arrogant dismissal of other clubs that made so many turn on you last night!

kinda like our premiership is arrogantly dismissed and we weren't meant to make the 8 this year either, right!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back