MRP / Trib. Lynch To Tribunal

Remove this Banner Ad

For those suggesting that what Lynch did was fair, IMO it's no different to Cameron doing this in 2018, except that Lynch didn't have the long run up, however he did opt to make contact with the opponent rather than contest the mark. Had Lynch put his hands up and at least contest the mark there wouldn't be an issue, but when you elect to make contact with the opponent and not contest the footy, you're always going to be in trouble.

I know I don't need to harp on about it. But, In YOUR opinion it was no different to one of the worst hits with an elbow I have seen.

I was explaining the reasoning the MRO was using for laying the charge.

So I am not sure this carries any weight.

Nothing againest you RT, love your stuff on here and Twitter, but with this Lynch stuff, you just missed the mark. Big time.

I know I don't need to harp on about it. But, In YOUR opinion it was no different to one of the worst hits with an elbow I have seen.

So I am not sure this carries any weight.
I used the Cameron/Andrews incident as an example of what the MRO would be basing his assessment off of where a player was initially contesting a mark and that was the best example I could think of where contact was made with the opponent instead of going for the footy.

Nothing againest you RT, love your stuff on here and Twitter, but with this Lynch stuff, you just missed the mark. Big time.
I know most of what was said in reply to my posts wasn't personal, and happy to wear people thinking I missed the mark, but as I said I was attempting to explain the reasoning behind the referral.

I used the Cameron/Andrews incident as an example of what the MRO would be basing his assessment off of where a player was initially contesting a mark and that was the best example I could think of where contact was made with the opponent instead of going for the footy.

And I quote

"For those suggesting that what Lynch did was fair, IMO it's no different to Cameron doing this in 2018"

It wasn't an example for the MRO, it was you arguing Lynch what Lynch did wasn't "fair" and in your opinion, not the opinion of the MRO or what you thought the MRO would think "was no different to Cameron"

That's it from me now though.

Side note, F the headlines saying Lynch is free to play this weekend! LOL

To compare the Lynch incident to the Cameron/Andrews one is just nonsense.
They are in no way similar and Cameron deserved every bit of his suspension.

Some Geelong clown on the main board tried to say the Lynch one was similar to Tom Stewart’s hit on Prestia. What are these people on?
_RT_ do you have a Geelong alt account? 😜

Buckley started out great in the media but now he's slowly but surely become more and more of an AFL mouthpiece like the rest of them.

reckon there is some dungeon under afl house where they brainwash em if they wanna stay in the circle

To compare the Lynch incident to the Cameron/Andrews one is just nonsense.
They are in no way similar and Cameron deserved every bit of his suspension.

Some Geelong clown on the main board tried to say the Lynch one was similar to Tom Stewart’s hit on Prestia. What are these people on?
I hear its METH

Remove this Banner Ad

Back