Scandal Lyon and Brownless

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Billy has made it known of his feeling towards his ex and how it crushed him when she left. Lets face it, he aint gonna get better.

Billy may have been his own worst enemy in regards to holding onto his marriage.........we just don't know.

On face value it's a s**t thing that happened to Brownless because for now, he's the only person we've heard from.
The support for Billy could well change should his doings start to get reported, but what does that matter anyway?

He had separated with his wife, another man was allowed in and the only 'crime' that has occurred is for Lyon being a sneaky * instead of opening up about the whole situation. Had have he done that Billy's problems are just that; Billy's problems and Lyon is in the clear as far as I'm concerned.

N.B. I'm not backing Lyon the individual, just the situation.

Billy may have been his own worst enemy in regards to holding onto his marriage.........we just don't know.

On face value it's a s**t thing that happened to Brownless because for now, he's the only person we've heard from.
The support for Billy could well change should his doings start to get reported, but what does that matter anyway?

He had separated with his wife, another man was allowed in and the only 'crime' that has occurred is for Lyon being a sneaky **** instead of opening up about the whole situation. Had have he done that Billy's problems are just that; Billy's problems and Lyon is in the clear as far as I'm concerned.

N.B. I'm not backing Lyon the individual, just the situation.
Theres no crime in any of it. Just someone making a decision (Lyons wasnt raped or forced by Billys ex) and it got found out. Now the blowback is here and I am willing to bet my left one that Gary would have rather gone down the local knock shop to get his rocks off than drop one or two in Billys ex now. Regret is one of the things that can come from exercising your free will.

Theres no crime in any of it. Just someone making a decision (Lyons wasnt raped or forced by Billys ex) and it got found out. Now the blowback is here and I am willing to bet my left one that Gary would have rather gone down the local knock shop to get his rocks off than drop one or two in Billys ex now. Regret is one of the things that can come from exercising your free will.

I used the term 'crime' loosely but knowing something is wrong and not confronting the situation head-on, is pretty gutless for mine.
If there was nothing wrong with what Lyon did, then why has he now gone into hiding? He should still be with Billy's ex.
Is it because his conscience got the better of him and he now fears what others may be thinking of him and saying of him?

Everyone is 'sorry' when they get caught and if Gary had have handled the situation properly from the start, he may have had anying to be sorry about.

facts - interesting that everyone believes the stage managed crap they are fed

g.lyon has had an off relationship with melissa
his boys are arrogant snots and thieves (ski jackets dyor)
billy has never proclaims to be faithful, just he would never borrow melissa's purse
billy was still in a relationship when nicky got carpet burn
billys girl has partied with a rug that liked stuff, not gutter

garry-lyon-billy-brownless-and-sleeping-with-your-mates-missus-why-is-it-only-about-the-blokes
http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-missus-why-is-it-only-about-the-blokes#img-1

where is lyons right hand

hmmmm - billy is slow

facts - interesting that everyone believes the stage managed crap they are fed

g.lyon has had an off relationship with melissa
his boys are arrogant snots and thieves (ski jackets dyor)
billy has never proclaims to be faithful, just he would never borrow melissa's purse
billy was still in a relationship when nicky got carpet burn
billys girl has partied with a rug that liked stuff, not gutter
Wot?

I don't think it was in deference the way he was coming a cross last night on TV. Either he worded it wrong, or he thinks she is his chattels and he is the sole arbiter of who she can have a relationship with, to soothe his self esteem.

I would like someone to show me where billy has said that his wife belongs to him and she is not allowed to make her own choices.
Except for the reference that he sent her a pointed text, every thing he has said is about the behavior and betrayal by his friend.
Your best friend will not steal your money and he will not f..k your wife. If she offers you should politely decline. It is all about the choice made by his best friend.

Go back to my post about Garry's eulogy for Jim Stynes

To be fair the quote was "you don't touch a mans wallet, or his wife", when it should have been "you don't touch a mate's wallet, or his ex-wife".

To be fair the quote was "you don't touch a mans wallet, or his wife", when it should have been "you don't touch a mate's wallet, or his ex-wife".

It is about mateship. Instead of wife or ex wife let us say mother of my children. FFS

Let's say Gazza moves in next door... Are you going to send the missus around with a tray of scones to welcome him to the neighbourhood?
Do you usually send your missus around by herself to newly moved in single male neighbours?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garry Lyons has been sad for a long time. He had to stick it with Billi Boneless wife because he talk with her more often than not. Billi was out getting drunk and lifting the young skirt so wife also had enough.
Sam Newmann is good friend with Lyons and thinks Billi is dumb. He is manipulating Billi now to get him to forgive Lyons and get over it so the smart friend can hang out again. Jimi Braysaw also tried to lift the skirt. Say no more

I didn't mean the act itself, I meant the fact that it's being played out in the media day after day. Must be quite confronting to see, hear and watch that sort of crap played out day after day and the minute you think it's all settled you have the bloke blubbering all over the television again, telling us what a s**t head his best mate is and comparing your mother to his wallet.

Kids certainly don't deserve that
Geez probably doesn't take much to make you angry , seriously the guy wasn't comparing her to a wallet, he was just saying stuff from the unwritten bro code , not that hard to understand. You don't steal from your mates and you don't * their wives or ex wives

They do

I've been married for 14 years ....happy wife happy life is rather simple

They need conversation and connection ...men need an outlet like a beer or hunting or something

It's about balance

This whole mess is no different to other failed relationships ......it's just that they are famous - the principals are the same.

Just like when a famous car breaks down it breaks down the same as you're Mazda ........
You're comparing humans and relationships to cars , how dare you ?! We are more than some heap of metal , you are a disgrace , as humanist I think you should be banned and locked up for 10 years min

I would've thought the notion of not getting it off with your best friend's hubby/wife applied to both male and females. Works both ways.

Just seems to be an unwritten rule of society imo........or used to be.

I wasn't offended by Billy's "wallet or wife" comment" I understood what he was saying......but I suppose the feminists and others have to get upset over something else to keep themselves occupied.
I've never seen more sense in my life , I find it funny and annoying that people are mad over this

exactly...when u put it into perspective its ridiculous.

There are people dying of cancer, living on the streets, unemployed, living with disabilties etc etc and we got these millionaire footballers going on national tv and crying because their divorced wife had a relationship with a friend. Talk about precious.
You'd probably be the first one bawling your eyes out if it happened to you , humans have actual feelings that's why

You're comparing humans and relationships to cars , how dare you ?! We are more than some heap of metal , you are a disgrace , as humanist I think you should be banned and locked up for 10 years min
I reckon those cars that can park themselves are smarter than some humans I know....

Bottom line you dont touch a mans wife or X wife, particularly if you have had kids with that person. You do and you are a scrub.

What do you mean 'you'?
Like no man is allowed to be with a woman once she's been married?
How much does genuine love come into it and how much of mateship does?
How do you gauge all that? If you known someone for 2 years? 5 years? Since birth?......and how much love.....a lot? a real lot? besotted?

It all sounds fine in theory but life doesn't always play out in theory

What do you mean 'you'?
Like no man is allowed to be with a woman once she's been married?
How much does genuine love come into it and how much of mateship does?
How do you gauge all that? If you known someone for 2 years? 5 years? Since birth?......and how much love.....a lot? a real lot? besotted?

It all sounds fine in theory but life doesn't always play out in theory

Get a grip. We are not talking about no man ffs lol

If you and I were mates and you and your wife split and you had kids with her, I would be a top line scrub having a relationship with her, while cheating on my wife and lieing to you about it. that is pretty simple.

If you split with your wife and I loved her. IMO a mate would talk to you about it openly. Lyon did not do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back