M Hayden

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, you win.

M Hayden is a fantastic family man, i wish i was him. In fact, i am now going to follow the word of the Lord and cook prawns covered in bacon on my barbie.

Hallelujah

Since then was that my argument? I agreed that he was arrogant, a sledger, etc. Once again, you fail.

My point is that he never said he was going to contribute to the community by fishing, cooking and spending time outdoors, something you seemed to think he did say (or at least, imply). You have yet to give that stance any sort of backup other than snipes about me being in love with Hayden and wanting his love child, which is both entirely untrue (see above) and completely irrelevant.

Good to see tall poppy syndrome is alive and well in Australia.

Take a bow Haydos, you're a legend.

Good to see people with little intelligence still think anyone who plays for australia is sacrosanct.

Good to see people with little intelligence still think anyone who plays for australia is sacrosanct.

Idiotic post.

Anyone who disagrees with you now is deemed to have little intelligence?

If anyone has come off as a boorish moron in this thread, it is you good sir. You blatantly miscomprehended statements made in his press conference and have been desperately pushing s**t up a hill ever since in your attempts to save face.

For the record, I've met Matthew twice, once at a school cricket clinic in about 1994-1995 and once at the Stradbroke Island Hotel about 3 or 4 years ago. He's a great bloke in my experience.

Edit: Oh and not that it matters as all religion is superstitious hocus-pocus... but Hayden is a Catholic, not a born-again.

Idiotic post.

Anyone who disagrees with you now is deemed to have little intelligence?

If anyone has come off as a boorish moron in this thread, it is you good sir. You blatantly miscomprehended statements made in his press conference and have been desperately pushing s**t up a hill ever since in your attempts to save face.

For the record, I've met Matthew twice, once at a school cricket clinic in about 1994-1995 and once at the Stradbroke Island Hotel about 3 or 4 years ago. He's a great bloke in my experience.

Edit: Oh and not that it matters as all religion is superstitious hocus-pocus... but Hayden is a Catholic, not a born-again.

You have met Hayden twice ! wow i am so impressed.

M Hayden is an arrogant, self righteous, tool, who thinks he is morally superior to others, but does not practice what he preachs,

You like him

hmmm, i guess we can glean something from that.

You have met Hayden twice ! wow i am so impressed.

M Hayden is an arrogant, self righteous, tool, who thinks he is morally superior to others, but does not practice what he preachs,

You like him

hmmm, i guess we can glean something from that.

Thankfully we have keyboard warriors like yourself here to set the record straight.

dont20worry20sir20im20from20the20internetui7.jpg

Thankfully we have keyboard warriors like yourself here to set the record straight.

Wow, smart and funny, the full package.

Why is it Queenslanders cannot abide anyone who dares to criticise a person who just happens to be born in the same rough geographical region as themselves?

Very odd parochial behaviour.

Wow, smart and funny, the full package.

Why is it Queenslanders cannot abide anyone who dares to criticise a person who just happens to be born in the same rough geographical region as themselves?

Very odd parochial behaviour.

Wow, you should hear my thoughts about the Brisbane Broncos then.

God forbid anyone who disagrees with you may have some valid reason to do so, its much more logical that they are some XXXX swilling Queensland nuff without the ability to demonstrate critical thinking ability.

Wow, you should hear my thoughts about the Brisbane Broncos then.

God forbid anyone who disagrees with you may have some valid reason to do so, its much more logical that they are some XXXX swilling Queensland nuff without the ability to demonstrate critical thinking ability.

LOL, nice one.

Can you come over here more often? i am not saying we will date, or even spend time with Haydos on Stradbroke.

Nice corner fought though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back