Media M95 Media: Statement From Pennsylvania

Remove this Banner Ad

The vampire jokes would have eventually become long in the tooth.
Mate, we hadn't even busted into the movies yet. Were waiting for the New Moon

.... and accordingly I hope no player associated with either expansion bid goes near the Warriors, Royals or Bombers. These Clubs have shat on the bids and players from Day 1. There are other decent teams to sign up with.

Grow up.

.... and accordingly I hope no player associated with either expansion bid goes near the Warriors, Royals or Bombers. These Clubs have shat on the bids and players from Day 1. There are other decent teams to sign up with.
K.

LOL. This is not a post, it is a ******* cry for help!

I think you're at fault here.
If only you'd designed QOOTY to simply take 20 names as input, to accommodate the Serpents and Vampires lists, then arbitrarily spat out a football based outcome from that, we'd be sweet.
If you'd have simply done that we wouldn't have had needed all this hullabaloo.

I think you're at fault here.
If only you'd designed QOOTY to simply take 20 names as input, to accommodate the Serpents and Vampires lists, then arbitrarily spat out a football based outcome from that, we'd be sweet.
If you'd have simply done that we wouldn't have had needed all this hullabaloo.
It's true though. There is nothing, nothing that can stop the Serpents and the Vampires forming and fielding Qooty football teams. Nothing at all. The only thing that can be denied them is a licence in the Sweet FA.
All that's needed is a place to play and perhaps (not even mandatorily) more opponents.

It's true though. There is nothing, nothing that can stop the Serpents and the Vampires forming and fielding Qooty football teams. Nothing at all. The only thing that can be denied them is a licence in the Sweet FA.
All that's needed is a place to play and perhaps (not even mandatorily) more opponents.
So that's where the 1,000,000 totally arbitrary things that have no relevance to the core workings of the game (QOOTY), and what the leagues results are based on, got in the way.

Mobbs, just think of all the worlds you can build in Minecraft now. Then if they do end up joining in the future you can have the lands unite.

Lol. Now there is an idea out of the box. So a breakaway comp is possible? Maybe it could just post games and match threads with no provision for media. Is that what you are hinting at?

Mobbs, just think of all the worlds you can build in Minecraft now. Then if they do end up joining in the future you can have the lands unite.
Into the Sweetiverse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that's where the 1,000,000 totally arbitrary things that have no relevance to the core workings of the game (QOOTY), and what the leagues results are based on, got in the way.
I'd answer but I'm busy trying to find out what that rumbling sound in the distance is.

Lol. Now there is an idea out of the box. So a breakaway comp is possible? Maybe it could just post games and match threads with no provision for media. Is that what you are hinting at?
Maybe that's what it is.

And.
Into the Sweetiverse.
No matter how much of a geek I am, it always surprises me how much you underestimate how much of a geek I have always been. 35 years ahead of you, folks!
ab leagues.jpg
(That's just one continent shhh)

By the way, there's about 8 unused grounds in Sweet at the moment. Not counting satellite towns Flog Oval at Tittybong ( per TJASTA ) and Renown Park at Rhilpisa.

- Highway Reserve
- Spotswood Park
- Dark Park
- Outback Arena
- Alberton Oval
- Municipal Reserve Oval
- Waverley Oval
- Fulmina Oval

By the way, there's about 8 unused grounds in Sweet at the moment. Not counting satellite towns Flog Oval at Tittybong ( per TJASTA ) and Renown Park at Rhilpisa.

- Highway Reserve
- Spotswood Park
- Dark Park
- Outback Arena
- Alberton Oval
- Municipal Reserve Oval
- Waverley Oval
- Fulmina Oval

Tittybong is not a ******* satellite town thank you very much!

Yowzers Nedlam - why the neggo. I would consider playing for Tittybong in a breakaway Comp. My only condition is no fatuous BC of either variety - The middle aged Boys Club or known Bomber Campaigners would be eligible.

Sorry to see you go.

I'd answer but I'm busy trying to find out what that rumbling sound in the distance is.

Maybe that's what it is.

And.

No matter how much of a geek I am, it always surprises me how much you underestimate how much of a geek I have always been. 35 years ahead of you, folks!
View attachment 902373
(That's just one continent shhh)

Holy *. It is like the lost scrolls of the SFA!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back