Macca19 - need help with this one

Remove this Banner Ad

"Apparently it started with Riccuito making a racist comment towards one of the Aboriginal Port players at the pub (anyone here like C-C's?)"

The above, as I'm sure you'll realise, is an extract from your post on the main board re: pub brawl.
I am not trying to be funny, or smart or negative, but can you please explain to me why this comment is racist? I was going to qestion it when I first read it, but didn't get around to it, and I thought it would be too late now to reply to it on the original posting site.

I am certainly against racism, and when it is explained I may well be as disgusted as you, but at the moment I cannot pick out racial overtones in that sentence. I read it as a take on the player's name, but don't understand what it has to do with his race.

Thanks, if you do take the trouble to reply.

Guessing game.

To roll;
To pass around;
To sing in full jovial voice.
A dwarfish being in Scandinavian mythology.
There are other definitions.

Originally posted by dogs105
"Apparently it started with Riccuito making a racist comment towards one of the Aboriginal Port players at the pub (anyone here like C-C's?)"

The above, as I'm sure you'll realise, is an extract from your post on the main board re: pub brawl.
I am not trying to be funny, or smart or negative, but can you please explain to me why this comment is racist? I was going to qestion it when I first read it, but didn't get around to it, and I thought it would be too late now to reply to it on the original posting site.

I am certainly against racism, and when it is explained I may well be as disgusted as you, but at the moment I cannot pick out racial overtones in that sentence. I read it as a take on the player's name, but don't understand what it has to do with his race.

Thanks, if you do take the trouble to reply.

Grave Danger answered the question for you. It wasnt what Riccuito said....it was a hint about who he said it to.

Sapaul: When are you gonna write something substantial about your own side?? All you ever post is one line snipes at people. Maybe you should look at yourself before you have a go at other people for being abusive - you are just as bad!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back