Remove this Banner Ad

hudson2006

Club Legend
Nov 4, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
The club posted this on their FB last night:

IMG_1723.JPG

Plenty of health food warriors have now assembled. Such a fantastic PR move from our club.

I'm just disappointed it's not a whopper. Going to Subiaco HJs before a game was a bit of a tradition for me and my old man. HJs management must be scratching their heads about the sponsorship dump now.

I've come up with some less controversial alternatives to reward our loyal supporters and strengthen the brand image:

maccas coopers.jpg
maccas greens.jpg

Don't really care. Haven't eaten a burger at Maccas in years and don't plan on starting up again.

Parents could actually parent and not let their little turds eat the stuff if it upsets them that much.

So they did this for last season too - I enjoyed a few through the year - not sure why you are posting about it now. Definitely not worth a Roast. Most people on FB seem to be positive about it.

I enjoyed my free Big Mac yesterday - hopefully enjoy another 11 before the season is out :)
You get them after both derbies no matter who wins.

So they did this for last season too - I enjoyed a few through the year - not sure why you are posting about it now. Definitely not worth a Roast. Most people on FB seem to be positive about it.

I enjoyed my free Big Mac yesterday - hopefully enjoy another 11 before the season is out :)
You get them after both derbies no matter who wins.
I saw mainly negative stuff on there. I'm just making fun of the outrage.

If you want it have it.
If you don't want it don't have it, it's free.
Stfu

The club doesn't seem to think about potential backlash with its social media though.

Like when they plastered on their Facebook a pic of Tony Abbott at the club at the height (depth?) of his unpopularity.

Given the duopoly in WA they can probably just do whatever they like without having to worry

The club doesn't seem to think about potential backlash with its social media though.

Like when they plastered on their Facebook a pic of Tony Abbott at the club at the height (depth?) of his unpopularity.

Given the duopoly in WA they can probably just do whatever they like without having to worry
This club is seriously advised by the same dickheads that advise the liberal party when it comes to social media

Completely clueless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't they choose not to renew the HJ's sponsorship due to health concerns?

Is Macca's healthier than HJ's?

Willing to be the test subject, with Subway included as the control subject.

About a year late on this one.
Also Freo got the same offer last year. Probably also got the same offer this year, except maybe without the winning clause. I'm sure no Freo fans will be getting fat on free maccas :)

Im more upset with the club whoring out TAB with the Facebook Team Announcements brought to you by TABTouch.

Isn't maccas the AFL sponsor? So I don't believe it's eagles specific. We lost HJ's when we went with Bankwest I believe, HJ's didn't want to be less of a sponsor (i.e. off the jumper).

Isn't maccas the AFL sponsor? So I don't believe it's eagles specific. We lost HJ's when we went with Bankwest I believe, HJ's didn't want to be less of a sponsor (i.e. off the jumper).
They also appear to be the major sponsor of the WAFL this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back