News Mackay signs *another* contract extension to the end of 2020!

Will David Mackay get another contract?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How’s the role that was used to breed and develop youngsters over the club’s history like Ricciuto, Goodwin, Edwards, McLeod & Johnson is now being filled by a average 31 year old nothing player who provides absolutely nothing to the team bar his 17 half panicked hospital handballs or kicks to 3 on 1 contests down the line.

Classic Dmac last week as well when doing his usual stat padding in the 2nd half of a game against minnows just so he could keep his average of 17 touches a game over his career going. I imagine him being just like Rain Man and just repeating the magical number in his head all game - “ Seventeen, seventeen, seventeen...”

Was actually chuckling every time he popped up in the 2nd half after not being seen on the ground in the first 2 quarters :D

And Yes, an imminent extension is definitely in the pipeline.

Last edited:

How’s the role that was used to breed youngsters over the club’s history like Rucciuto, Goodwin, Edwards & Johnson is now being filled by a average 31 year old nothing player who provides absolutely nothing to the team bar his 17 half panicked hospital handballs or kicks to 3 on 1 contests down the line.

Classic Dmac last week as well when doing his usual stat padding in the 2nd half of a game against minnows just so he could keep his average of 17 touches a game over his career going. I imagine him being just like Rain Man and just repeating the magical number in his head all game - “ Seventeen, seventeen, seventeen...”

Was actually chuckling every time he popped up in the 2nd half after not being seen on the ground in the first 2 quarters :D

And Yes, an imminent extension is definitely in the pipeline.
Did he actually get a possession in the first half?

I think he’ll get an extension. He’s actually not bad as long as he’s not playing in the backline, but I do think we should invest in someone younger and trade him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get ready people.... #itshappening

Just relieved we’ve all but locked away such a big name early on. Now we can focus on the big issues this offseason like protecting Burton, increasing Ricciuto’s power and further insulting and isolating the 1% of Crows fans who need to find another club.

feelsgoodman

Back