Red Bull

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 29, 2010
mornington peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
72F07404-7125-4B0A-84F4-0DBB3034D90C.jpeg

Too Big ... Too Good !!

Too big too good …. but the commentators focused on his 2 grab efforts when he was knackered in the third and fourth quarters.

* them, * the media, * the nay sayers, he will kick a 10 goal haul soon.

Too big too good …. but the commentators focused on his 2 grab efforts when he was knackered in the third and fourth quarters.

I think you're used to being criticised so much.

They were marveling about how clean he had been earlier in the game rather than criticising him for the 2 grabs at the later stages

If he kicked that goal from the wing :oops::oops::oops:

How ******* good was that … a push off and running bounced into the 50 …. to gassed to kicked it.

LOVE IT!

ItsAllAboutMe

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 22, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Will be some healthy competiveness between Harry and Charlie over the years me thinks, and to think we have both in Navy Blue. Warms the cockles of me 'eart.
I don’t know if competition is the right thing, they both need to have a defined role where each is as valuable to team success as the other.

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Let us not forget Mr Kerr.

I see him as a big chance to push McGovern out in due course. Beautiful positioning and leading patterns. IMO a player who will be a better fit to compliment Curnow and Harry, rather than competing with them for the same space.

Now that would be a delightful problem decision to have.

Back