Toast Mad about Harry

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly hope he’s just watching Buddy videos. Get up the ground. Torch them on the way back. Get some easy possessions. Keep the confidence and touch up. Push back to the goal square and clear the others out.

Just take over son.
Harry doesnt run like an absolute tosser.
Gazelle vs Giraffe.
Step aside Franklin.

I trust Silvagni and Agresta way way WAY WAY more than Knightmare.

He was laughably wrong on Sam Walsh.

Lastly, drafting is a like throwing darts, every one will have misses. It is just that Knightmare always seems to crap on us just because we are Carlton. I place no stock on his thoughts.
I place even less stock than that.

If he was born a week later he would have been 2016 draft.

Would have been taken 1st pick easily 2016 as was his talent at bottom age.

Insiders have said he would have been taken in front of Daniher purely on talent alone as Daniher had plenty of 'help' from EFC in relation to training/eating/other...

His run on the weekend was no where near top speed for those who would care to know.

Needs 2-3kg's on his 'shoulder/arm' and he will unstoppable in 1v1 or on the lead or doubling back...

For those who know me I've been on this kid since before the draft as the mail was 'Winxs' like!

If Harry was just 8 days younger and 5 games less experienced going into the season, he would have been eligible to finish 2nd behind Sam Walsh in the Rising Star award...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving they way this guy is finishing off the season. Going to be crazy good next year when charlie is back and we have 2 massive threats up forward.

Just hope he works on his set shots over the summer and does away with the play on kicks around the body.
He's finally managed to play a consistent block of games and the results are showing.

Loving they way this guy is finishing off the season. Going to be crazy good next year when charlie is back and we have 2 massive threats up forward.

Just hope he works on his set shots over the summer and does away with the play on kicks around the body.
Provided he keeps kicking goals, I genuinely do not care how he does it. He can go the snap from 50m in front if he can kick it through the middle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back