*Mad Dog Loguancio Siege over suspect believed to be dead - updated 03/03/2013 19:00*

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll give you your duty of care, champ. I care for his victims, their families and everyone who has been affected by this sack of s***. I hope he suffered incredibly pain as he burnt to death, and one thing I don't care about is your pathetic defense of this animal.

You'd like to read that I did say that he should have been thrown straight back in prison when caught.

And that if it was too dangerous the police shouldn't go in.

People, crime is emotive and debate on this board at times will be fiery. That's going to be part of the make up from time to time. But we will not have bullying of opinions that disagree with others, even if there in the minority, nor personal abuse or insults. Keep discussion on topic and to opinions and not the personal.

Just a small thing, but I heard his best mate again on radio... this time the pearler "he just couldnt catch a break".

Why is the media giving this nuff nuff so much air time??? Imagine his victim/s hearing this s**t.

Just annoys me.

And had to lol at the fact the house he blew up (well the bungalow anyway) is up for sale. Well the past few days have done wonders for the value of that property!!!

Just a small thing, but I heard his best mate again on radio... this time the pearler "he just couldnt catch a break".

Why is the media giving this nuff nuff so much air time??? Imagine his victim/s hearing this s**t.

Just annoys me.
Must be Mick's warm-up for the Comedy Festival

Should never have been let out in the first place. I am not a expert on these matters but its hard to ignore experienced cops, saying time after time that these guys cant be rehabilitated.

I have to agree with you. One of the best excursions I ever went to was a pirson. We asked them about rehabilitation, and from what I can remember they pretty much all said that one has to make the conscious decision to rehabilitate themselves. No one can force them to do so.

Should never have been let out in the first place. I am not a expert on these matters but its hard to ignore experienced cops, saying time after time that these guys cant be rehabilitated.

He was on a supervision order which is reasonably restrictive, albeit not custodial. It's only for pretty extreme cases that a person can remain in detention after the expiry of their sentence, and this is not one of them. Such an extreme measure should only be applied sparingly. There's worse examples than this bloke around, most who never get a mention in the media.

If there's one thing I fear more than criminals, it's the Victoria Police.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back